Pixletwin's Quick Video Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I walked into my office this morning I was surprised, yet again, at how big he is... How long does that last? :lol

I've had him since February and I'm still blown away by it everytime I come walking into my room, that's why I pushed my 2 cents on getting it so much, it's an awe-inspiring piece that doesn't lose it's impact after a short while like some pieces do.

My boss just walked in and noticed it for the first time. He stared at it for a good 30 seconds, looked at me, and walked out. :lol

Not one word. He's my brother, so I'm not worried. He knows me. I keep his guitars secret from his wife and he keeps my Jabba setup secret.

Thats called "leverage" :rock
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's awesome. Everyone at my house know the routine already, when i get a package, hide it so that my wife doesn't see it. Then a few months later I bring it out and say, "I paid for this a loooong time ago" and the Flexpay helps a lot with that too! :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's awesome. Everyone at my house know the routine already, when i get a package, hide it so that my wife doesn't see it. Then a few months later I bring it out and say, "I paid for this a loooong time ago" and the Flexpay helps a lot with that too! :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i do that sometimes with my girlfriend!!!

Cool vid Marc! If you don't mind me asking what is it you do? Congratulations on the Jabba set-up, I have yet to get one myself. I ordered one but my Canadian dealer accidentally dropped my order and I decided to wait a bit before I bite the bullet on Jabba. Your jedi Luke repaint looks great as does your Anakin repaint, I also like your Luke's cloak you must have water treated it :).

Cool vid Marc! If you don't mind me asking what is it you do? Congratulations on the Jabba set-up, I have yet to get one myself. I ordered one but my Canadian dealer accidentally dropped my order and I decided to wait a bit before I bite the bullet on Jabba. Your jedi Luke repaint looks great as does your Anakin repaint, I also like your Luke's cloak you must have water treated it :).

I work at a law office. :p

and yes, the water-treatment was performed on Luke. :rock

and king

:moon

:sleep :sleep :sleep

Back