Pixelpiper's diorama and shelf backgrounds (Free High Res Downloads)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean suggesting specifically what subject matter for the background and flooring, and possibly indicate a source/reference where I can grab some scenes for modification. ;)

Oops my bad, ok well I will have to do some research but I'd love a T1 tech noir backdrop or a T2 factory backdrop, maybe I will see if I can find some movie stills or some googling lol or maybe the T2 bar from outside after he gets the clothes

If you can remember a scene from the movie, get me an approximate time and I can capture it from my HD BRays

If you can remember a scene from the movie, get me an approximate time and I can capture it from my HD BRays

Ok awesome I will do that tonight when I get home, like to get the scene with the light up tech noir sign in the background without arnold actually in the picture so I will check tonight and let you know! Thanks so much

I'm taking commissions for producing backgrounds both digitally and printed on paper as well as card-mounted. Contact me with interest and requests.

Last edited:
Hey man awesome backgrounds. I have one question tho, the bespin background for detolf, did you print it in vinyl from uprinting? If so what size was it? Thanks again!

Great job!! I'm looking forward to finally getting a couple detolfs so this is right up my alley. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man awesome backgrounds. I have one question tho, the bespin background for detolf, did you print it in vinyl from uprinting? If so what size was it? Thanks again!

No, that one I did on paper. Isn't the size mentioned in the link to the image?

Just checked, it is. 15.5" x 34.4"

Just as a general reminder, these images are being posted for personal use only. Under no circumstances is anyone else authorized to sell them in any form, whether modified or not.

I just caught a fellow board member selling one of my backdrops on eBay. I've emailed them to take down their listing and contacted them on the board to let them know it's not cool.

There are three images.

Just to be crystal clear, I did significant due diligence in verifying all three were actually my images and not simply similar - while my sources were based on screen grabs, my images have a lot of alteration making them totally unique (composited elements, redrawn/repainted sections, masking and cloning, etc.) And I think I'm being pretty polite by not mentioning their name and trying to deal with this in private, but I'm pretty pissed off about it nonetheless.

Last edited:
Cool backgrounds but why are they all so blurry?

I downloaded the Bespin backdrop at full-rez and it is very blurred compared to this one on ebay but no way am I going to pay $83 plus $12 shipping.

Last edited:
12Inch was previously using my backgrounds, but I believe he's since captured his own and done a lot of sharpening and some re-drawing, including compositing an unrelated Falcon into the image.

My backdrops will all look fine printed to the size they're formatted for when using the full resolution from Flickr. For the Bespin scene I didn't re-sharpen nor re-draw the antenna as I didn't want them to be distracting. Same reason my composited Falcon is not sharp - it's in the distance and moving.

Back