Pituvision in Hot toys DUTCH!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant believe I sat through the whole thing. Best p!tuvision to date :rock :rock :rock

The outsides shots were ^^^^in classic!!!

I can't believe you even know Anna's line when they're fleeing from the Predator after their traps fail! 'Gimme la weapon!!' :rotfl

Thats some enthusiasm right there. I found it tense for a few moments before Pitu opened the figure - Imagine if it had 2 right arms. Major anti-climactic disappointment after all his buildup!

i always like pitus enthusiasm when he gets a new collectible, always fun to watch, love that freakin dutch!:D

It was so funny. I really like how you put all inhibitions aside and just act how you feel when you get a new item. Watching your videos I can tell you really love the things you buy.

I liked the part where you are playing with Dutch's butt. Who knew they actually sculpted that thing on there? You even squeezed the cheeks together. Dirty... :D

just watched it and thought it was great. so many laughs of you playing with the figures....although was that the MGS song you did during the slow motion run?

man.. that was the funniest video i have watched in ages! From the chucking him across the yard to the voice impressions, to the explosion and the startled music cues...
YOU RULE! And i can't wait to watch more of your reviews! So funny!

Thanks for keeping us all lighthearted and making this so much fun! You remind me of exactly what i'm like when i get one of these things in hand, i'm just a total dork!

Back