Pituvision in Hot toys DUTCH!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching this at work, had to stop at 5 mins in cos people were looking over at my desk wondering why i was giggling to myself :lol Will watch the rest later at home.

Was that the metal gear music you were singing outside when Dutch was running away from the Preds ticking wrist bomb? Too funny.

U Freaking nutter!

dude, i can't believe you threw a $150 figure after Predator's self destruct! LOVE the Predator synopsis in the beginning! still watching...

OMG. :monkey2:monkey2 tears of joy. My most anticipated pituvision is when THE PITU gets Predator. AHY PAPA!!

P!tu, you are a genius... and I don't use the word lightly!

I'm still laughing, those out door shots were great!

COME ON KILL MEEEE...... CMON KILL MEEE IM HEEERRREEE...... KILL ME CMON!!!!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Those sirens from the ambulances in the backround were perfect for the predator self destruct re-enactment. :rock

I can't believe there were Freaks badmouthing this figure. Almost turned me off to it !

Pose a picture of predator eating Dutch's torn off arm. :rock

:rotfl: Dutch's butt is pumped.

Last edited:
Awesome video man! :rock :rock

"Come one kill me!! ... You are one ugly M*F*... Hey who the F* are you, you are not supposed to be in this movie, bring the other ugly M*F* back! F*, do I have now to fight 2 ugly M*F*s? Why cannot I fight Pamela Anderson or Megan Fox? And where the F* is that choppa?" LOL:D

But glad my girlfriend was not around asking me why am I watching naked guy with toys :lol

That was funny ^^^^ dude, fun to see the childhood enthusiasm, that's what this hobby is about, fun and joy.

Back