Pituvision!!! in!! Asajj Ventress!!! not the Ex :(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sw over marvel stuff now? Im disappointed in you. :nono

been thinking of getting this one. she looks better without the robe, imo.

I have this it's AWESOME!!! and yes I agree she does look better without the robe....I also like the more human head you see in his Vid, I would never diplay it with the exclusive head.....the human head is just to nice to leave in the box imo!

LMAO when I heard the Sound of something falling to the Floor :lol
Tick ... Tick ... tack tack tacktack

I heard that so many times ... My Problem is that when this happens to me I crawl around on the Floor for half an hour, searching something but not really sure what ...

Btw ... awesome vid !!! I LMAO every time I watch one of your vids, p!tu. They are very authentic.

LMAO when I heard the Sound of something falling to the Floor :lol
Tick ... Tick ... tack tack tacktack

I heard that so many times ... My Problem is that when this happens to me I crawl around on the Floor for half an hour, searching something but not really sure what ...

Btw ... awesome vid !!! I LMAO every time I watch one of your vids, p!tu. They are very authentic.

Thanks BuDDaH!!!! :rock glad you enjoy the vids!!!

I'am kind of new here so here it goes :p,

I really love the Asajj PF,It stands very good with the anakin with Jedi head on display,and when anakin is in ha sith mood,she stands very good with maul too.

I got her displayed with maul until the dooku PF comes :p,

So i can display here with grievous and dooku to make the 'Clone Wars' baddies in "real life' complete :maul

Nice video. You handled the breakage a lot calmer than I would.

Would he have handled it as well if he wasn't on camera? Great vid, I enjoyed it, as all of them!

Yeah! i dont hide anything from the cam! which is why i scream like a girl on it! lol! so i handled it like i would have! its a stupid break nothing to fuz over:lol

Back