Pirates of the Caribbean....savvy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you imagine the size of a 1/6th scale Black Pearl? It would be huge.

I would buy 12 inch or PF. I'd buy more 12 inch than PF, obviously because of the cost, but I'd still buy a few PF.

yes! indeed it would be huge, but also the center of any POTC collection. perhaps they would also do a invironment (like with the LOTR line) with the pearl. (perhaps a vs. diorama with the pearl and the kraken? )

Norrington's my second favorite character. I loved him in the first movie and in the second. He's an instant purchase for me.

I would love for Sideshow to get the 12" license for POTC. I would want a Captain Jack, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Barbossa, and some of the Black Pearl Crew would be awesome.

jason2885 said:
I would love for Sideshow to get the 12" license for POTC. I would want a Captain Jack, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Barbossa, and some of the Black Pearl Crew would be awesome.

just got medicom captain jack, and it would be hard for SS to beat him.

I think they could do a good Jack, but they would also give us the other characters, which is the appeal. I want to have the other characters for my Jack figure to stand next to.

congerking said:
just got medicom captain jack, and it would be hard for SS to beat him.
He does look awesome but I just dont want to spend $150 on one. I would rather for Sideshow to make one for about $60. I think he is a great character and I really hope Sideshow eventually gets this line.

With the clout that comes with SW they ought to be able to make a deal with Disney on this. The Medicom Jack is okay, but I want to see a PF and decent 12" of all the other characters.

aye, I'd like to see a jack with a real cloth bandana and hair (if it looks good).

but not for a 1000+ pricetag (as the cinemaquette) for a "nealry-as-good-as-a-PF-figure", or 100+ for a 12" :monkey1

but I'm a lot more interested in a high-end davy jones. the design of that character is simply awsome!

Last edited:
A cloth bandana and real hair would be awesome, IMO.

I'm still hoping for a Pirates line to be announced for the holidays or maybe at Toy Fair early next year. It might be futile, but...:shrugs: I put my wish in my sig. :)

Here's hoping.

Just 3 words... SideshowDusty...Civil War...Jack Sparrow...
Well, Sideshow is getting Pirates... I could be wrong... but...

Come on, Sideshow, I'd love to get news about this for Christmas.

I'd love to get a POTC line for SST. Can you imagine the possibilities? Not to mention a 1/6 or 1/4 Kiera Knightley on my shelves?!?!:naughty

Back