Pirates Licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anubis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this but hey...

I am recently spreading out into other movie collectables after just collecting LOTR stuff for ages, and I would love to have a PF Jack Sparrow, but I have no idea what the current situation is with the pirates of the caribbean licence. Could a Sideshow Pirates PF ever happen?

If anybody who knows could answer this that would be great. Thanks.

I would totally buy a PF Jack. Afraid I don't know much about license issues, though. :(

Disney can be difficult to deal with and they want a lot of money for their licenses. The door has recently opened for SSC as Disney is allowing them to import the Medicom figures - but that's still a long way from actually licensing anything directly.

But who knows, it could happen.

Disney can be difficult to deal with and they want a lot of money for their licenses. The door has recently opened for SSC as Disney is allowing them to import the Medicom figures - but that's still a long way from actually licensing anything directly.

But who knows, it could happen.

I would kill for a Rocketeer PF.

I would definitely get a Jack PF...I'd love to see a Will and especially Barbossa too. Let's hope SS can swing a 1/4 scale licence for these! :rock

I suppose there's just not enough hype anymore to warrant sideshow getting the licence. I know I would certainly buy some pirates stuff still though.

Oh well.. will just have to wait for Pirates number 4 to arrive (it will happen...), then when the interest is there again we might see something?

Hey it worked with Indy didn't it... :D

Captain Jack is my # 1 Most Wanted P.F.

I do believe it'll happen one of these days. It's go to!

:rock

I would kill for a Rocketeer PF.

Rocketeer17.jpeg

The Rocke-who?

Back