Pink Floyd-The Wall Figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A time machine. :lol

But seriously, I remember these things clogging the pegs at my local Sam Goody. You couldn't give them away. Are they seriously going for that much?

I would love to own ALL of them, as Im a HUGE HUGE HUGE Pink Floyd fan... too bad I wasnt into collectng when the figures released.

However honestly I wish there were custom 1/6th figures of the band!

I am probably going to see Waters at fenway park in July! I didn't even know these were released back in 2004. I didn't find out about them until three years later when they were going for hundreds of dollars. You can buy the whole second series for 240 on amazon.com, so i might save my cash for that. But series 1 is 700 dollars. I find that to be a bit much for figures that aren't 1/6 scale.

I found one on ebay for 17.99 and bought it. That is the cheapest I have ever seen one.

I am probably going to see Waters at fenway park in July! I didn't even know these were released back in 2004. I didn't find out about them until three years later when they were going for hundreds of dollars. You can buy the whole second series for 240 on amazon.com, so i might save my cash for that. But series 1 is 700 dollars. I find that to be a bit much for figures that aren't 1/6 scale.

I'll be seeing Waters in May.

Took 4 hits of acid at the 94' show(Floyd) in Minneapolis

:panic::peace

It Roger Waters wasn't there, it wasn't Pink Floyd. . .

I'll be seeing Roger in May as well. Hope he doesn't lip-sync it all.

Damn expensive as ____ show too. Hope its worth it.

Saw Waters back in 2000 or so as well and it was much more affordable. :lol

Never saw any of them live, Waters did come here 3/4 years back but I shunned it as it was all four of them or none... :lecture

I'll be seeing Roger in May as well. Hope he doesn't lip-sync it all.

Damn expensive as ____ show too. Hope its worth it.

Saw Waters back in 2000 or so as well and it was much more affordable. :lol

It isn't as expensive at fenway if you use stubhub.

Never saw any of them live, Waters did come here 3/4 years back but I shunned it as it was all four of them or none... :lecture

Nah

I saw Gilmour live at the Royal Albert Hall a few years back, Richard Wright played with him at that show - let me tell you, it was one of the most incredible live shows i've ever seen. :lecture (and i've seen a fair few)

They actually released that on DVD/Blu Ray, it's called 'Remember That Night'

I'd give an arm and a leg to see the original lineup, but more than happy to just see Gilmour at any opportunity

I'd give an arm and a leg to see the original lineup, but more than happy to just see Gilmour at any opportunity

Syd Barrett - DEAD
Roger Waters - Touring on his own, thank you very much.
Rick Wright - DEAD
Nick Mason - Not sure he even tours with Gilmour, does he?

In any case, I don't think the original line up will be coming to your town any time soon. :lol

Syd Barrett - DEAD
Roger Waters - Touring on his own, thank you very much.
Rick Wright - DEAD
Nick Mason - Not sure he even tours with Gilmour, does he?

In any case, I don't think the original line up will be coming to your town any time soon. :lol

I know. :lol

It was more a hypothetical statement than anything else

Back