Pinback's Predators, group shots and updates post #25

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinback's Predators

Hey Steve, these are the cabinets I'm using. The big one is an Argos display cabinet I got a few years ago, and I'm not sure as to the origins of the other one as I actually got it free (long story)!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks man! The little one is an IKEA Detolf cabinet. (Which I own) Also where did you happen to pick up Argos cabinet? As I might get it so I have more Display Room.... :peace

Man I swear those long dreads on those preds make them look boss! Really wish classic pred had long dreads below shoulder level.

Finally got around to a few group shots (and took the opportunity to dust my shelves :horror)

Here's my updated collection

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I don't use stands so I was bricking it setting all these up, you can't imagine my relief when I put the last one back in the display cabinet and closed the door :yess:

great collection bro! you do a great job forming the AVP's dreads, I know what a pain it is..

Thanks man :hi5: Know what you mean about the dreads, but they are so worth the effort. The longer ones you get on the AVP preds are one of their coolest features. :peace

Back