piers morgan sucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1- christiane amanpour

2- anderson cooper

3- diane sawyer

4- george will

5- dan rather
Cooper and Sawyer were covering the Zimmerman case just like everyone else. Amanpour probably would have done the same if she focused on domestic news. Dan Rather is irrelevant. George Will is a political commentator, even though I do believe he speaks with integrity. There actually are legit journalists out there, but most get marginalized or forced into entertainment positions like Cooper and Stephanopoulos. But the days of a moral voice in the mainstream news speaking up for what is right, not based out of bull**** politics, but out of a genuine sense of duty, is gone. If you are watching any of the network channels or cable news outlets, you are watching entertainment. You can get some legit news on PBS or the New York Times if Piers Morgan and his ilk bother you too much.

He's essentially an editorialist who uses his show as a platform to promote whatever his agenda is at the time. Similar to how Lou Dobbs used to be, or how most of the Fox News guys work. Couldn't be more different than Larry King. Larry King was an extremely rare breed nowadays in that he actually let his guests talk and tell their stories, whatever they might have been.

that jesse ventura gun control video says it all. thanks for posting crows!!!

Piers Morgan sucks, BUT Rachel Jeantel is pretty weird.

So I can't say anything about feeling bad for her going there,
because she was pretty awful in court.

so, :dunno

It's my understanding that he was in on that phone tapping of celebrities in the UK.

I think he's a snooty little git!

Hi Bobby! :wave

Hi sweets :)

Maybe he should work for our Governments and help slowly dissolve our Democratic rights.

all-your-data-belongs-to-us.jpg

Last edited:
The girl's got issues, but Piers is a megahack whose own country can't stand him. That said, the prosecution could have done a much better job prepping her.

The girl's got issues, but Piers is a megahack whose own country can't stand him. That said, the prosecution could have done a much better job prepping her.

She didn't want to be there or have anything to do with it. Her mother made her come forward.

Back