piers morgan sucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
news reporters and interviewers are gauged by their subjects. you wouldn't find jerry springer interviewing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, would you?
Jerry Springer used to be a mayor. Politicians, lawyers, the media, they are all practitioners of the art of promoting bull**** for money and power nowadays. The days of Edward R. Murrow are gone forever.

news reporters and interviewers are gauged by their subjects. you wouldn't find jerry springer interviewing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, would you?

you won't find morgan interviewing him either. he has now lowered the bar for himself to honey boo boo levels and i hope it contributes to him not getting a contract renewal.

The guy has his own show..... so :dunno

As usual, King Darkness hits the nail on the head. Thread can be closed now.

i thought the sandbox was the place for this kind of discussion? why not just close the entire category if a couple of comments is decided to be a definitive summary of the entire subject. :dunno

Jerry Springer used to be a mayor. Politicians, lawyers, the media, they are all practitioners of the art of promoting bull**** for money and power nowadays. The days of Edward R. Murrow are gone forever.

still plenty of reporters and TV interviewers with integrity. point is, morgan isn't one of them.

Maybe Darkmatter wants his own show too....:dunno

i have one..it's called banned monthly.

it's about this guy that no matter how hard he tries to get his point across, he pisses people off that don't agree with him simply by stating his position and presenting that position with facts and opinion. the kicker is he doesn't understand this because he's in a discussion forum. :clap

- Ron Burgundy
- Veronica Corningstone
- Brian Fantana
- Brick Tamland
- Champ Kind
kzaGgRk.gif

- Ron Burgundy
- Veronica Corningstone
- Brian Fantana
- Brick Tamland
- Champ Kind
Its funny, that whole bit about Ron reading anything off the teleprompter is exactly what every "news reporter" on tv does. They are all just talking heads, puppets for which ever media conglomerate or station they work for. Spewing their brand of news. Commoditized tv news is a joke.

Did Piers Morgan run over you puppy?

Sorry for your loss.

i never really liked his interview style so i've only seen a couple from him. but this one has really spoken mountains about his ability to present riveting and factual interviews with important people in the world. just the fact that he would even do an interview with this girl speaks volumes.

Its funny, that whole bit about Ron reading anything off the teleprompter is exactly what every "news reporter" on tv does. They are all just talking heads, puppets for which ever media conglomerate or station they work for. Spewing their brand of news. Commoditized tv news is a joke.

a proven statement with the woman who announced the mock asiana airline pilots. i have done some work doing voice overs for radio and i couldn't even speak right without hearing my own voice. you think it would have registered in her head what she was saying.

Back