piers morgan sucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Petition to deport him lol classic and that Alex guy is ****ing annoying i would have punched the **** out if him.

he brings this poor girl Rachel Jeantel on his show just to point out that the jury felt that she was uneducated and thuglike. that's a springer type interview and was very hard to watch. i think morgan is an idiot.

https://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/07/16/pmt-jeantel-reacts-to-juror-criticism.cnn.html
Couldn't disagree more. Anyone would've brought up that juror's perspective because it's totally relevant, especially given Zimmerman was acquitted and maybe her testimony played in favour of the defence. Aside from that, I actually enjoyed the interview and liked how honest and forthright she came across, even if not politically correct. Morgan also mentioned several times after the interview how impressed he was with her and how interesting she was to him as an interview subject (so it probably would've been a good idea to watch the whole thing before posting how disgusted you are after viewing maybe a 10th of it...).

Not sure why so many people seem to dislike Morgan, but I've found his show more interesting than not most nights I've caught it (though think he's turned off a lot of Yanks with his guns crusade). I also like Anderson Cooper, but you can't really compare the two. I think Karamazov has it right. Piers is similar to Dobbs' old show on CNN, though less off-putting, IMO. Agreed he couldn't be more dislike King, and while I agree Larry gave his subjects lots of room to breath, it also very often felt like free marketing for them. He never challenged anyone and it was one softball question after another.

Last edited:
Couldn't disagree more. Anyone would've brought up that juror's perspective because it's totally relevant, especially given Zimmerman was acquitted and maybe her testimony played in favour of the defence. Aside from that, I actually enjoyed the interview and liked how honest and forthright she came across, even if not politically correct. Morgan also mentioned several times after the interview how impressed he was with her and how interesting she was to him as an interview subject (so it probably would've been a good idea to watch the whole thing before posting how disgusted you are after viewing maybe a 10th of it...).

Not sure why so many people seem to dislike Morgan, but I've found his show more interesting than not most nights I've caught it (though think he's turned off a lot of Yanks with his guns crusade). I also like Anderson Cooper, but you can't really compare the two. I think Karamazov has it right. Piers is similar to Dobbs' old show on CNN, though less off-putting, IMO. Agreed he couldn't be more dislike King, and while I agree Larry gave his subjects lots of room to breath, it also very often felt like free marketing for them. He never challenged anyone and it was one softball question after another.

people dislike morgan because he comes across pompus and like he's smarter than everyone he interviews. but as you can see, he get's his *ss handed to him frequently. i think tom joyner joins morgan by offering a college education to this girl. she probably never made it out of grade school. that's like offering a pair of gloves to someone with no hands.

https://news.yahoo.com/radio-host-tom-joyner-offers-rachel-jeantel-full-153947889--abc-news-topstories.html

Last edited:
Back