Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it works....

Hot-Toys-Red-Skull-2.jpg

Agonistes -- time to start working on a pair of Smith glasses. :)

Will the Hugo sculpt from the Red Skull have the split skin seams like on film? I'm just wondering how well the sculpt will work if its accurate to Captain America.

Will the Hugo sculpt from the Red Skull have the split skin seams like on film? I'm just wondering how well the sculpt will work if its accurate to Captain America.

Yeah it does, it will require some sanding/repainting unfortunately.

Yes, and that one looked pretty good...but then it also looks a lot like the CM, only the CM looks softer (perhaps the molding process).

You know the HT sculpt will be terrific... whether it will look like Hugo did 13 years ago and the haircut are the concerns.

But hey, this is a custom, so I consider it lucky timing that Hugo has an HT figure out at all right now.

Throw some accurate sunglasses on there, "erase" the seam line, and it doesn't get much better than that sculpt imo. I'll be tempted to put together a Smith, but I haven't been impressed with the tailoring on any of the potential outfits out there atm. But maybe I just haven't seen one after a proper futz.

Personally I don't think you can get much better for smith than the ht. those neck lines are so small anyway plus the color will cover up most of it the rest can be removed with acetone and touched up.

The hair might be a bit fuller for full effect but can be done.

The CRM suit is perfect on a ttl it looks killer, glasses are good with slight modding

I made a Smith ages ago with plans to hack off the GG bust head. Never hacked the head but I still have the dark green suit and all the bits, including the earpiece and a custom-made holster. Even have the glasses from the GG bust (not great but they may work).

Just need a narrow body and that RS head.

That all said, I bet the suit I have (an old Dragon McGuinness suit) doesn't hold up to today's work. I may have to upgrade for tailoring. Probably need new shiny shoes too.

Aci do some glasses for smith, I think 7toys7 sells them on eBay. Don't all thanks me at once! :lol

The Matrix figures are amazing, I'm currently in the process of piecing mine together. I've just completed my custom stand.

Just need to get hold of a Knight runner coat and a few other bits and I think I will be complete

IMAG0064 by thanatos80, on Flickr​

Back