Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing figure. All of the parts fits together so well. It looks so very balanced and crisp. The Hot Toys production figure comments are well deserved as that's exactly what it looks like. It amazes me that most everything in it can still be bought easily too.

Looks pretty damn good.

I still think it's funny that girl pants make the best Neo pants.

I'm not completely sure, but I believe Platty was the one responsible for this, so all credit goes to him. :clap

Why did I throw this project in the trash??!??! WHYYYYYY??? That came out beautiful Agon!!!

I think I still have half the parts on that list. I knew I should have stuck it out. Oh well, the journey begins again! :lol

I'll see you guys at the end of the year.

Thanks. :) I think Chad's boots are the most vital part to get first, as you won't find them easily on the secondary market.

Thanks. Sunohc's heads are already ordered, and a painter lined up. There are some Smith heads out there as well, but may see if the HT Weaving/Red Skull works. Trinity would likely end up being commission head, and the same with Niobe. The Twins could probably be harvested from the GG busts. I'm sure it's going to take a while.

Definitely sounds good. Looking forward to the progress.

Here is mine guys
new pictures coming soon

Looks awesome. Really like the base as well. :lecture

Agonistes too, I saw your bash when you first posted it but somehow forgot to comment? Absolutely stunning work. One of the best customs ever.

Thanks man. He's definitely one of my favorite figures yet.

I hate you man! I hate you! This is fantastic! My dream! He looks so real!!! You can be really proud!!!

:lol As you can see in the recipe, it's not that hard to make your own. ;)

That's one fantastic Neo Agonistes86! It looks like a production piece.
Thanks for the recipe as well.

Always glad to help, and thanks. :)

Amazing figure. All of the parts fits together so well. It looks so very balanced and crisp. The Hot Toys production figure comments are well deserved as that's exactly what it looks like. It amazes me that most everything in it can still be bought easily too.

Thanks man. I was amazed myself that most parts are so easily found on the secondary market. That's what makes this project even better IMO, as it's so easily accessible and affordable.

I'm not completely sure, but I believe Platty was the one responsible for this, so all credit goes to him. :clap

Thanks man. He's definitely one of my favorite figures yet.

Thanks man. Yeah it was me who used them first I think. Top man! Thanks for the credit.

My favorite one:
IMG_2312_2_small.png

No doubt I will be shortening my coat and adding a wire now.:hi5:

Haven't been in this thread in forever but I wanted to say your final Neo is killer agonistes.

I really need to finish mine soon.

Dying your pants black makes a huge difference. Although it really isnt that noticeable on mine in normal light without a huge flash bringing it out.

Finally finished my holster harness. I tried to be as movie accurate as I could get it and I think it came out pretty decent. Good enough for me anyway.

1bc83eb4.jpg

107f1500.jpg

d3642973.jpg

This last pic is really distorted for some reason.

Those holsters looks great man, very nice work. I really think I have to make some new ones myself, too.
Looking at the last pic, I really dislike that narrow shoulder TT though. The torso is so weirdly proportioned, the neck looks too long and there's that line between the shoulders and the upper arms. While the advanced is a bit too buff in the arms, I definitely prefer the realisitic proportions that body has.

Awesome work on the rig, marker! :rock

I have to agree with Yannick though, throwing everything you have there on a TT advanced would make a world of difference :exactly: The Narrow TT was just never meant to wear clothing that tight.

Here are some bad pics (you know they're bad when the flash pics win out over the others lol)

I'll probably at some point be modding the coat and adding a wire like agonistes did with his, but for now here it is.

49822cd7.jpg

cec6667a.jpg

3d04a09d.jpg

Anyone know where I could get some plain leather belts? I wanna get a bunch and chop them up for the shoulder holsters.

Back