Pics of PREDATOR or ALIEN Tattoos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine that i've had for the past 4 yrs, still needs a pyramid of some sort behind him, kinda like this one from AVP.

l must be honest the pred in the first pic based on the bust sucks.thats right l said it.the left eye is way bigger then the right and theres more quils on the left side then the right.doesnt look that great.but the pred 2 bubbles showed is fricking INSANE.

Learn to type....jesus.

Second, there is no Predator 2 Tattoo.

alien_hybrid_chestburster_by_soullessmonster.jpg
I thought it was the pred 2 anywho this is not ma tat but i want something similer :(

Yeah if i was a pred i would have like 2 but i need to find a chestbuster pic so the guy can get an idea of what i want and i have found nothing yet anywho i won't be gettin a tat any time soon (i just got a tat about a month ago) so i have lots of time to find a pic.

For arguements sake, lets say a pred became "hugged". He returns to the mothership and they freeze him and remove it. The Pred-Alien is recognised as big game and implanted into a surrogate :D

Yeah i was only sayin it's cool the way it is ,i don't think a tat needs a bsckstory like that.

I wanted to get an alien tattoo 2 years ago.
But i couldn't find the right one to put on my back.

I let the tattoo artist here , draw a pic of a pulse rifle sitting in the ground with a marine helmet on top but that didn't turn out as beautiful as i had hoped, so i did not let that one be tattoo'd eather.

Anybody got any good idea's on a warrior alien tatt?

I have some pics i was gonna use when i got ma first tat but i decided to get a wolf instead i'll send you them if you want.

Back