Pics of PREDATOR or ALIEN Tattoos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GDZILLA95

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was at C2E2 this weekend in Chicago and there
were a few tattoo artists set up. I was looking
through some pics of their work, and saw one of
a Predator. When I saw it, I knew I had to get
another tat.

Kelly Rogers who owns Gearhead Tattoo in
Florida, www.GEARHEADTATTOOS.com,
was kind enough to work me into his busy schedule
on Saturday morning.

The tat is based on the SS P1 1:1 Bust, and I
think it turned out great. It was done in black ink
with a few white highlights. Believe me when I
say, the photos do not do it justice.

If any of you other Freaks have any similar themed tats,
post some pics of them.

hey im gonna get an alien tat some time im thinking either chestbuster (on ma chest lol) or a warrior alien on ma side dno which on to get.

predator_tattoo_by_optimuspint.jpg

Predator-Tattoo-10.jpg

predator-tattoo.jpg

predator%5B2%5D.jpg

Wow...that Wolf Predator on the chest is REALLY well done. The coloring on that is amazing!!!!!

Why use ma a dno i just do i say it so i type it anywho its off topic and i like the wolf pred and the last one which i think is the one from predator 2.

I'm just curious...since "my" is no harder to type than "ma"...why use "ma"?

Yo man, the guy is trying to be a little cool talking, maybe he just pronounces it like that, who knows.:confused:

BTW in those first pictures,
That is some crazy Predator tattoo !!!!
Mainly becouse its so F,n big man.
You can say one thing, Predator has got your back:lol

l must be honest the pred in the first pic based on the bust sucks.thats right l said it.the left eye is way bigger then the right and theres more quils on the left side then the right.doesnt look that great.but the pred 2 bubbles showed is fricking INSANE.

l must be honest the pred in the first pic based on the bust sucks.thats right l said it.the left eye is way bigger then the right and theres more quils on the left side then the right.doesnt look that great.but the pred 2 bubbles showed is fricking INSANE.

aiy thats painfull,
i think it does not look that bad, and its a true way of saying am a real predator fan, thats for sure.:D

Last edited:

dude Im friends with tatooists and have a few my self.The body isnt a flat canvas and that can distort tattoos and make them look weird or misshapen.

Hey man, you know what they say about opinions, right?
I really don't care if you don't like it. I'm happy
with it, and that's what matters the most.

I like all Pred tatoos posted.

The Chestburster is effin-nuts. In the early 90's I had a shirt with a latex Chestburster popping out, that was enough for me...but a tatoo of the Chestburster is another level.

Yeah thats the chestbuster tat i seen and i have to get one similer i don't think i would get all the blood running down ma body like that bit too much i see a predalien chestbuster too somewhere i'll look for the pic.

Back