pics of Jun Planning Gremlins 1st releases/Craft Label Gremlins Stripe cancelled?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have many figures from Jun Planning, all are from Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse bride and theses, the gremlins figures. Jun Planning never will die:joy

A few pics from my gremlins line.

rj04hb9.jpg

I just ordered this stripe after seeing this picture.

The green version is an special color from the original cover.

gremlins_frontal.jpg

But the brown-green version is the Screen accurate, like we saw in the movie

Yep, I knew about this since it happened.
They also canned all the NBX line that included a full HalloweenTown replica shown @ SDCC 08 and it was amazing... :monkey2

1st off, my apologies if I'm bringing this back from the grave, but I have a question.

Did any of the Halloween Town replica hit shelves or no? I saw the pics during a google image search and have been going nuts trying to find more info on them. For those of you who haven't seen, here ya go:

1217045378-2.jpg

1217045378-3.jpg

0306tf1-full.jpg

1217045378-7.jpg

Any info would be great!

-CG

Only 25,000 dollars to finish the set? Why wouldn't they release it? .... :cuckoo:

I just got into the Jun Gremlins, trying to get the Mogwai version of Mohawk.

Only 25,000 dollars to finish the set? Why wouldn't they release it? .... :cuckoo:

I'm still looking for a JUN Stripe. I had a chance at one on ebay, but had to have a buddy bid on it for me and he forgot...Galactiboy. :lol

:lol...........very cool pieces, but that price tag was riduclous and a rip off, they would have been lucky to sell a hand full of those things. If the pieces were used directly with the film as a authentic prop replica, it could be worth it.

Back