Pics of Exclusive Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We gave it a lot of thought, and after a little R&D, it proved impossible. Adding the necessary wiring through the wrists compromised the stability - meaning too many would break and end up as a 'post-duel with Obi-Wan' version.

My only complaint is that there are not any light sabers in the holders inside the cape. Other than that looks great.

Attachments

• SDC13319.jpg
    SDC13319.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 12
  • SDC13318.jpg
    SDC13318.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 14
  • SDC13317.jpg
    SDC13317.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 14
  • SDC13309.jpg
    SDC13309.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 14
Seems like the inside of the cape is a little too bright. I agree though that the cape really adds a lot to this piece.

I guess you could always put in a couple of the .45 scale lightsabers in his pockets. I'm sure the cape is a little bright due to the lighting used to take the pic. I like it. :)

The .45 are twice the size they should be, would look a tad awkward I'd expect.

And thanks for clarifying on the sabers Brant!

Now about Elektra's base....

Of course, he is holding four lightsabers, so you can assume he just took them out of those pockets. And when he took the sabers away from Anakin and Obi-Wan in the beginning of Episode III, he had empty slots in his cape holders to put them in. Apparently he likes to leave a few empty when he leaves the house in the morning.

end up as a 'post-duel with Obi-Wan' version
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha
Looks really good with the cape, though I may end up cancelling this one. I'm not going to have the room and I don't really care for the character.

The cape certainly is wild! As for the lightsabers not lighting up, I never would have expected it to be feasible at that price anyway.

A cool feature would have been to have his arms spinning the lightsabers just like in the movie. Or a sound chip which makes him cough, lol.

As for no lightsabers in the cape, well they're not the hardest thing in the world to make, especially as only part of them would show, so not much detail would be required and I'm sure there are millions of Star Wars figures that have similar-sized lightsabers that could fit.

This is going to be a fantastic figure!

My only complaint is that there are not any light sabers in the holders inside the cape. Other than that looks great.

Umm... Is everyone forgetting that there are no lightsabers in his cape because he is using 4 of them? He takes them out of the cape in order to fight in the film.

I think the cape is the right color of red. I also think the design on the grey rear part of the cape is very cool. I would assume that the cape is removable as well? I can't wait for this piece!

71261image021kj.jpg

Awesome design on the back of the cape! :rock

Attachments

• IMG_0794-2.jpg
    IMG_0794-2.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 15
Thanks Brant! Alas!

BUT the NEXT question...
Does his 'Rib Cage' open to reveal his organs????:D

We gave it a lot of thought, and after a little R&D, it proved impossible. Adding the necessary wiring through the wrists compromised the stability - meaning too many would break and end up as a 'post-duel with Obi-Wan' version.

There's your exclusive version :)

Back