Pics of Cleaner Wolf!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say if anything makes them raise their prices, it'll be the rising cost of oil/petroleum... plastics being just one of the reasons, plus more expensive shipping costs.

Oil sucks.

I have solved the riddle!
127_10968_1789f84a6be083f.jpg

127_10968_7c48b531d25702b.jpg

cool i like the box design ... it reminds me of Gungrave 8" figure box design

Likin the new box design but glad i passed on this one im not paying £130 + for a few accessories and a base as im not made of money

Its a great figure but i already have the original and as i said im not made of money or a completionist if i ever saw it cheap i would pick it up but not full price

well, the new box design looks nice, real nice.

but i hope that the elevated cost of these figures isn't partly a result of the research and development that has gone into prettier packaging!!

MMMMmmmmmmm.......very nice!!:wacky
Damn i hope my pre-order comes soon...By the way has anyone dealt with abcexpress on ebay?? I got wolf n' TDK Joker on order from 'em:confused:

Well here's hoping the Wolf will come knockin on my front door soon then!
Gotta say i prefer my Preds with masks on apart from P2 Elder of course, however the open mandible look on Wolfs face is a work of art

Damn i hope my pre-order comes soon...By the way has anyone dealt with abcexpress on ebay?? I got wolf n' TDK Joker on order from 'em:confused:

Yes they are awesome. Don't worry they will ship them soon.

I got 1 on pre-order but have pre-ordered from them before with no worries:chew

My friend left Hong Kong a week ago :bangheadand won't be back for a month:horror so had to buy off ebay.
So i will have wait for my wolf

friend, some people talking high about abc, some not , some people think they are awesome , some not
my experience for exemple had bring me to never get something other from them for a series of reasons

Just heard from ABC Express today; the Cleaners are due in later this month. Looks like they've raised their game compared to the complete lack of info on Wolf & BD P2...

Just heard from ABC Express today; the Cleaners are due in later this month. Looks like they've raised their game compared to the complete lack of info on Wolf & BD P2...

yes , but its a normal issue this time , my seller , that is an hong kong seller like abc has states that his stocks coming in within 12-14 days

Back