Picked up my new baby last night...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tma1c

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hellboy Gave me a great price of $600 for the SS IM EX. Just letting you guys know if you ever want a statue from him. He is the real deal and a very nice guy. I wanted this piece for a while and I don't have to sell any of my statues for it. :rock

Okay, I'll do it...:D

:rock :rock :rock

71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg

71551_press02-001.jpg

71551_press02-001.jpg

Man do I have sour grapes....especially since I PM'd him a while back checking if his $700 price was legit so I could buy it. Ah well, no use in stressing. Congratulations! Its a great deal and he's a stand up guy offering it to you for that pricepoint. Did you order the Stealth to complement it?

Man do I have sour grapes....especially since I PM'd him a while back checking if his $700 price was legit so I could buy it. Ah well, no use in stressing. Congratulations! Its a great deal and he's a stand up guy offering it to you for that pricepoint. Did you order the Stealth to complement it?

I dont think he wanted to ship it. I met up with him. He lived 15 minutes from me. He is very friendly and I would do business with him again. I did not get a chance to order the stealth. I was out of the country and not to happy about that. Stealth is nice with the cool lights but can't beat the red and gold suit. The pictures don't do it justice.

Ah...I see. Shipping definitely is a pain at times. I glad it ended up in the hands of a collector who really appreciates it. I agree, Stealth is cool but you can't beat Red/Gold.

The Mike so sorry brother I did not get it to you I work crazy hours and days so it would be hard for me to get to the post office and did not want to hold up your funds waiting for me too. I sold it to Tma1c he lived like 15 mins from me and he had so much desire for it (I know how that can be) I had to sell it to him and at a great price, sure I could have thrown it on Ebay and got about grand for it. But then another true lover of the piece might not be able to get it because of the price. I also know how that is, so since I know karma is true maybe something good would come my way. Tma1c enjoy it brother.

No worries Hellboy, I think you're a stand up guy for offering at that price. Rock on! :rock

The Mike so sorry brother I did not get it to you I work crazy hours and days so it would be hard for me to get to the post office and did not want to hold up your funds waiting for me too. I sold it to Tma1c he lived like 15 mins from me and he had so much desire for it (I know how that can be) I had to sell it to him and at a great price, sure I could have thrown it on Ebay and got about grand for it. But then another true lover of the piece might not be able to get it because of the price. I also know how that is, so since I know karma is true maybe something good would come my way. Tma1c enjoy it brother.

Thanks again for the great price. I didn't buy this to make money off it. Everyone on here says I owe you a Christmas present. lol :D

Congrats on getting a very fine statue!! And Hellboy (love the name) that was very cool of you to sell your IM at such a great price so a loyal fan could add it to his collection. And now I shall paraphrase Samwise: you have shown your qualities and they are the highest!! :rock :rock

That would be totally up to you my brother sorry I have not responed, was out of town. But either way enjoy the Iron Man

Back