Pick One! T1 / T2 / Robocop 1 / Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick Only One!

• Total voters
Aliens should be there instead.

jye4ever Dun Goof

Aliens definitely would have been a better fit than Robocop, which I'd say is only an average film at best. I think the Alien franchise is too dark for Jye though.

Aliens is too scary, this is more my style

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 49
IMO the best film here is T2. I like all of them, but T2 is a step above the others as a quality film.

Which is the best of the 4?

Screw it, If you could own only 1, which would it be?

This is a trick question. My head of course wants to say T2, but my heart says Predator.

I hate you JYE, what a crafty trap, indeed. :lol

I'm going to have 12 hours for myself today, watching T1/T2/Predator back to back, I watched RC1 recently so bypassing that.

No Aliens though, those future Marines are annoying. :lol

*teasing, Aliens is great.

Last edited:
Wonder how many of the Die Hard Terminator fans just flipped a coin. :lol

Its worse than having to pick your favorite kid. :lol

You notice A-Dev didn't even vote? He probably stared at the screen until he keeled over with an aneurysm.

j/k

but I hope he makes a speedy recovery. :lol

I find RC1 to be the most "perfect" of the bunch though with T1 a close second.

T2 really needs and benefits from T1 (yet T1 doesn't need T2, its great all on its own.).

Predator's hand shake alone almost derails everything though. :lol

Last edited:
You notice A-Dev didn't even vote? He probably stared at the screen until he keeled over with an aneurysm.

j/k

but I hope he makes a speedy recovery. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

I went to a Comic-Con in Ireland today just to further delay any decision-making. Obviously I'm a Terminator obsessive so my vote would probably go to one of those but Predator is up their with Aliens for me as the pinnacle of creature features as well as being an Arnie classic.

:lol :lol :lol

I went to a Comic-Con in Ireland today just to further delay any decision-making. Obviously I'm a Terminator obsessive so my vote would probably go to one of those but Predator is up their with Aliens for me as the pinnacle of creature features as well as being an Arnie classic.

Well, that sounds much more fun than an aneurysm. :clap

a-dev is lying to you, he is home boozing it up stressed out about having to choose one, he has sweaty nightmares every night about having a gun to his head and the gun man demanding a choice. :lol

Back