Pic request: Alien Queen 1/4 bust and endoskull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabagaZt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello!
Im thinking on buying the 1/4 Alien Queen bust, but I'm not quite sure how big it is. I've read some posts that they said it was much smaller then expected so that worry me a little bit. If anyone can post a picture with the bust next to one of these items I'd be very happy :)

1:1 Endoskull
1:1 Arnie battle damaged bust
T800 PF
Tychus Findlay
TMNT comiquettes

Or something else that should be lying around the apartment, like a dvd-case or something ^^

The Alien Queen 1/4 is about 22 inch tall and two feet in width and about 23 inches in dimension. It is a BIG bust, but it is not 1:1. If it were a 1:1 bust, you'd probably be looking at something 4 times bigger. I can tell you that it makes the 1:1 Endoskull look like "mini-me" in comparison. lol

I have one coming two me any day now, and saw one at Tate's comics a year ago. (Comic, statue store not too far from where I live.)

My pics are not very good, but I think you'll get an idea of the size if you know some of the pieces I have on display:

Let me say that the Alien bust is not small at all! I got it a long time ago and it's still one of my favorite pieces. It has a great presence.

Last edited:
Thanks alot! Im thinking on buying this bust as the only piece in my collection to represent the Aliens-franchise, but not quite sure yet what to do. Those pictures made the queen look more appealing since it have a nice size :)

IMHO...If you're an Alien fan and a collector of larger pieces, this is a MUST have. I got mine on the cheap side because it came with no box. I knew it would never leave my collection anyway.

I agree, it's a must have. Even more so if it's the only Aliens piece you are planning to get, because display-wise it's an excellent stand-alone piece.

So far it stands between this bust or the Aliens warrior maquette, or meaby the Alien queen diorama. Then there is the rumour of the maquette from Alien thats in production, so that might be worth a look before I make a purchase. So hard to make up my mind :p

The queen from Aliens is my favourite alien-design, but the warrior is pretty awesome as well. On the SS-site it says the warrior is on backorder, whatever that means. But if that means its still up for sale I might buy that one since the queen seems to go for higher prices lately. I was following an auction last week that ended a bit over 1000$ and there is one on eBay now for 900$ and BIN 1000$.
On the other hand the Queen diorama is tempting since I save at least 300$ buying that, but its a little smaller then the others. So much awesome stuff, but cant buy'em all :/

Back