Pic of GG stuff from TF (unseen stuff)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
349dlebwc5.jpg

Animated Han and Chewie...no thanks. Give me more animated CW pieces....oh wait, they killed the line before making some of the NEEDED characters in that line.

KitFisto said:
Animated Han and Chewie...no thanks. Give me more animated CW pieces....oh wait, they killed the line before making some of the NEEDED characters in that line.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Sad but true

Oh, so I see that the plague that is Super Deformed crap has now also infected the statues segment of collecting. Terrific. :rolleyes:

IrishJedi said:
Oh, so I see that the plague that is Super Deformed crap has now also infected the statues segment of collecting. Terrific. :rolleyes:

I noticed that too :monkey2

I do kinda like the Biker Scout one though. Too bad it will never be as cool as the one I already have.

Looks cool. I won't be getting any of those but that's ok saves money for other items.

As far as the Super Deformed stuff why is it crap? It's not for everyone sure but they're kind of neat. A niche item IMO that's just kind of funny to look at. Just because one person doesn't like that style doesn't make it crap. :rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
As far as the Super Deformed stuff why is it crap? It's not for everyone sure but they're kind of neat. A niche item IMO that's just kind of funny to look at. Just because one person doesn't like that style doesn't make it crap. :rolleyes:
It's crap TO ME. I only voice one opinion: my own.

Sorry, but to me that stuff is mucho retardo. I don't get it at all. :monkey4

jlcmsu said:
Looks cool. I won't be getting any of those but that's ok saves money for other items.

Sorry Josh, it's crap. It's just another stupid variation of characters only created because there are so many SW fans that will buy just about anything. Same way I feel about the OT animated maquettes.

Well, then I guess I should just go home and box mine back up and sell them if they're crap. j/k :lol They're not for everyone but I guess for me and others here that buy them they're ok. I don't buy everything just because it's LOTR or SW. I buy these becaues I get a kick out of them. They make me laugh kind of the same way the OT Animated stuff does.

Last edited:
jlcmsu said:
Well, then I guess I should just go home and box mine back up and sell them if they're crap. They're not for everyone but I guess for me and others here that buy them they're ok.

I'm sure they are fine for suckers who buy anything related to SW :D

Yeah I don't get the deformed stuff either. The tie fighter one just looks goofy. The Medi VCDs dont look to bad by themselves but the when they have the head sticking out of the Tie Fighter and it look like its holding a gun now thats just gone to far.

Were there any pics of the kneeling Vader statue? I remember seeing just a part of it, but not the whole thing.

I'm not crazy about the super-deformed pieces either.

The Super D pieces look cool to see, but neither one of them really attracts me enough to buy it. I'm not anti-Super D collectibles, but I am particular about which ones I get. I like different than the norm collectibles of certain characters, like I buy the Galactic Heroes packs when they do characters I like and I like the look of them. Same with Super D, I got the Boba and Vader VCD from Medicom because I like those characters and the pieces look nice, I also have Vader and Maul Super D figures from, I think it was Tomy, they have light up sabers and sounds.

I was skeptical about the VCD line when they were announced last year, but after getting a free Vader and Stormtrooper, I really started to like them and have continued to collect the line. However, I won't be getting into GG's deformed line.

I do enjoy their animated maquettes, and I'm really looking forward to getting Han and Chewie. From that picture, it seems like they will look really great together. Hopefully the next character in line will be Bespin Lando with his blaster and trademark GG cape flapping in the wind and a nice big animated grin on his face.

lando.jpg

tomandshell said:
I was skeptical about the VCD line when they were announced last year, but after getting a free Vader and Stormtrooper, I really started to like them and have continued to collect the line. However, I won't be getting into GG's deformed line.
I like things when they're free too. :D

I have the VCD Vader, Stormtrooper and Fett. That's good enough for me.

Back