Phicen & Sideshow Court of the Dead Kier 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that, Chronos. Mine has some lines on the torso as well, but it doesn't really bother me. There was another member who posted pics with the same lines on his. I agree the shin pieces were trouble to get on and I ended up flexing mine just a tad to get them on. Once on, the legs can be pulled on a bit to hide the ankle armature of the metal skeleton, then just pop the feet on. The shoulder guards pretty much stop at the upper bicep - any further and it feels like too much friction.

I ended up buying a separate stand for Kier that doesn't really grab the body, but it holds the figure in place. I have posed her on the included stand, but like you I wouldn't want to leave it for an extended period of time even though the metal ankle joints are tight enough to balance and hold the figure in place.

I still love this figure. I am impressed with the weight and overall realism - it really does look like one of their statues or a very lifelike miniature version of Kier.

I got her and absolutely love the piece. I did do a wash over the base but she is stunning. 605CC229-1C5A-4822-B6BC-7561EEDF1BA9.jpg6A339D4F-8E72-4F3F-8CF7-D776A86FA1EF.jpg

How is everybody getting on with their Kier?

I have some Sideshow RP burning a hole in my pocket & have been tempted by her & getting an order in for Gethsemoni too

How is the body holding up?

Thanks

Neil

How is everybody getting on with their Kier?

I have some Sideshow RP burning a hole in my pocket & have been tempted by her & getting an order in for Gethsemoni too

How is the body holding up?

Thanks

Neil

Love mine. No issues whatsoever. Of course TBLeague bodies have come so far compared to the early days of PHICEN. If your a fan of the Court of the Dead you?ll love her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gethsemoni has arrived here and I wanted to share a few hero shots of her... She is the second in the CotD / TBLeague line, and features a new TBL body that is absolutely stunning... She has a custom skin tone to match her 1/4 scale counterpart, and her ornamentation is pretty faithful to the Sideshow PF version of her as well... I really love this piece, especially having both 1/6 Kier and 1/4 Gethsemoni - she is well worth picking up if you have any interest in this line...

gethsemoni 1.jpg

gethsemoni 2.jpg

gethsemoni 3.jpg

gethsemoni 4.jpg

gethsemoni 5.jpg

gethsemoni 6.jpg

gethsemoni 7.jpg

Re: Phicen & Sideshow Court of the Dead 1/6 Scale Figures

Not agree with that.

Fantastic! I’m curious to see the reaper’s size as I’ve never gotten a clear answer on if the LSF was to scale with the PFs or not.

Back