Phicen & Sideshow Court of the Dead Kier 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kier is now up on Sideshow:
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/court-of-the-dead-kier-first-sword-of-death-phicen-904176
Est. Arrival: Nov 2019 - Jan 2020
Payment plans available.

kier-first-sword-of-death_court-of-the-dead_gallery_5d28b24cdee5c.jpg

kier-first-sword-of-death_court-of-the-dead_gallery_5d28b24f90bab.jpg

I'm all in for this line. Hope they do them all. The statues were cool, but grossly overpriced.

Yeah the statues look amazing but way out of my price range. They're doing mini statues too, but if they go far with this 1:6 scale line, then that's where my money will go.

I've only just casually seen the statue line, is the "Court of the Dead" just an entirely made up property by Sideshow?

Kier has started to ship out, looks fantastic from the few images I've seen.
Here's a good review of the figure, unfortunately the reviewer is clueless about the origin of the property, but has high quality images:

I wish I could afford this one, just not going to happen anytime soon.

I just received my Kier, and she is truly stunning... her portrait is spot-on, and everything from her armor to her skin coloration is perfect. Definitely one of TBLeague's best, and a legitimately wonderful addition to the CotD lineup from Sideshow. Here are my hero shots - enjoy!

kier 2 sm.jpg

kier 3 sm.jpg

kier 4 sm.jpg

kier 5 sm.jpg

kier 7 sm.jpg

kier 8 alt sm.jpg

kier 8 sm.jpg

kier 10 sm.jpg

kier 11 sm.jpg

Excellent shots, DD. I have the boxed figure on PO with Timewalker, but I bought the head and body loose from MD to make a different character.

She does look stunning.
I'm very tempted, but too short on cash right now to even consider it.

I wouldn't worry too much - I'm guessing she'll be available via Sideshow for a while... Definitely worth picking up once your wallet is more amenable :)

This looks great. I was interested in the 1/4 statues when they were originally announced but couldn’t justify the price or space in my collection.

Just ordered Kier with reward points.

EB3D27AA-373C-4284-8841-5F5100C53FC3.jpg

80920034-3DBB-4595-8827-0D0650CC85DA.jpg

768F1250-6E3E-4BF2-99C4-DA1ADC7D4BAE.jpg

I highly recommend this figure. She looks great! The sculpting and paint is excellent on the portrait! The detail on the sword and armor, plus the tailoring on the fabric really takes this figure into the realm of sculpture. With the base, it’s not immediately evident that this is not one of Sideshow’s premium format figures. The seamless body helps with the illusion in that regard. The team up of Sideshow and TBLeague has improved the design quality of TBLeague’s figures to the point where I am now interested in owning Gethsemoni as well as their Wonder Woman. Curious how long these soft seamless bodies will last. TBLeague seamless bodies are softer than what Hot Toys produces and they feel more akin to the material that those squishy light up toys are made from.

This looks great. I was interested in the 1/4 statues when they were originally announced but couldn’t justify the price or space in my collection.

Just ordered Kier with reward points.

These are nice! They look statuesque enough, honestly, and stand on their bases surprisingly well without support. The metal ball joints on the feet are really sturdy.

Received Kier today!

She looks great, once fully assembled and posed. Which was quite a pain in the ass. A lot of tight parts that need to be fit over the silicone body. I ended up using a hair dryer to heat the parts before slipping them into place. Once of the jaw bones on the mask became untied as well and I had to thread the tiny string through all three holes and secure it with a dab of glue. All told, it took well over an hour to get her un-boxed and properly set up. Worth the hassle though:

Kier.jpg

I sat on it for a few days but this one is going back. There are lines in her torso from where the strings on her outfit sat, the silicone already has a slight discoloration in spots from being handled while trying to put all of the tiny pieces on, and the most glaring flaw is that it's nearly impossible to get her posed on the included base, without having a waist/crotch grabber to hold her in place. I just know this is one I would find occasionally face-planted on the shelf.

Just reminds me of why I prefer statues. Just connect the pieces and admire them. No need to dress and pose them for an extended period of time trying to get them to look just right.

Back