PHICEN girls are Terminators!:lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting. I wonder if Phicen will work on a male seamless body at some point. I'd be interested in them if they were well designed, well engineered and durable. From the title of the thread I was hoping Phicen was doing either a female TX or a Cameron. I'd really like to see someone make a 1:6 Terminatrix endo, as well as a the Kristanna Loken disguise and a melting/screaming battle damage endo portrait.

Well, I'm not the original poster so can't take credit for this interesting find!:)

As for a male counterpart, they are working on it. A prototype of Steve Reeves asHercules was shown this summer! Looked very promising too!

Now, with such an awesome skeleton, I wonder why they keep releasing their boxed figures like Huntress on their previous seamless generation. :dunno

It would be cool if they sold these like this. I suppose only handful of people might want them, but I'd like to make a few "droids" without having to spend the money on the outer skin too.

Sean

Back