PHICEN :28” Warcraft Film Universe - Durotan Big-Budget Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very confused as to how and why this is Phicen/TB League. That company is known solely for naked 1/6 bodies and the occasional half-naked comic book character. Something seems shady...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very confused as to how and why this is Phicen/TB League. That company is known solely for naked 1/6 bodies and the occasional half-naked comic book character. Something seems shady...

Well ... you gotta see Durotan in hand ... pretty awesome !

Well, I guess the Orcs are all half-naked, so that much makes sense :lol

Laughing aside, the statue does look pretty dope. I guess Phicen is trying to expand their brand.

Well, I guess the Orcs are all half-naked, so that much makes sense :lol

Laughing aside, the statue does look pretty dope. I guess Phicen is trying to expand their brand.

Yeah funny but true . It's unfortunate that some are having magnet issues but that can be fixed... the sculpt and paint on this beast is fantastic..truly

c964ce28ea107121fa592044e495cde4.jpg

Collecting some statues over 10 years - this is the best statue I`vee ever seen. Awesome paintwork, great details, also I didn't have any problems with "axe arm". In the future send here my photos with truly awesom UPGRADE!=))

Collecting some statues over 10 years - this is the best statue I`vee ever seen. Awesome paintwork, great details, also I didn't have any problems with "axe arm". In the future send here my photos with truly awesom UPGRADE!=))

Yes ... 1000% agree ! No problems either . this piece is my grail! As you know you need to push the " axe arm in as far as it will go , the magnet does the rest... you really need space to display this beast.

Hey Tony.... there is no Edition size on Sideshow's website... but on the shipper there is one listed...?
f3e91241c797fca63a1fa8570aa32908.jpg

I saw the two female orcs somewhere (now I can't remember where), but can't tell if they're statues or the 1/6 Phicen dolls. Anyone know?

Anyone know what’s going on with this line? I haven’t been hearing anything, but they teased some awesome pieces back in mid-late 2017. Really hoping they all get actual releases.

I have this piece and have no issues with it ... yes the axe arm is staying in! Sorry for those who didn’t get one that was up to par... According to the shipper only 300 were made I’d like to hear from others about their edtion number

Back