PHICEN :28” Warcraft Film Universe - Durotan Big-Budget Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pricey ... but Awesome Piece!
18fea56f2d2e2bffa525adb1a7ec0393.jpg
6f08b453ef5ad459589fb373a3c91d20.jpg
c50f9da603cb7a5a099e2a11dfe9e693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movie is great...if you know Warcraft lore.

If not, it seems more like the last movie of a trilogy. Where the first two movies explained the human / orcs stories before slamming them together, in said 3rd.

Movie is great...if you know Warcraft lore.

If not, it seems more like the last movie of a trilogy. Where the first two movies explained the human / orcs stories before slamming them together, in said 3rd.

Thanks .. not familiar with Warcraft lore ... I understand that there are some things in the movie that are in the game for Warcraft fans ... like the design of the characters in the film ....

Slowing unboxing this beast ... so far .... this could be a "grail" piece for me . Phicen did a fantastic job on this statue

Slowing unboxing this beast ... so far .... this could be a "grail" piece for me . Phicen did a fantastic job on this statue

did you have any issues with ax arm not attaching due to weak magnet like me and others?

did you have any issues with ax arm not attaching due to weak magnet like me and others?

Sorry haven't tried it yet ( too scared!) but seriously... the ax is really heavy .. I will let you know ... I noticed that some of the magnets are covered with paint that might be the problem

Waiting on sideshow. I am tempted to just glue it with epoxy gorilla glue and get it over with.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey kitana , that might be your best bet. I did attach the axe arm to the body ... it held , but might glue it anyway to be safe As you know that arm is quite heavy

If you going to "glue it in", might as well take the time and see if you can pop out and replace the magnets for stronger ones of your choosing.

i am just going to return mine, seems every durotan has been plaqgued with issues i will get guldan from dam toys instead

Lucky you. Really tempted to pull the trigger on this but was cautious after reading all the complaints about the engineering on this piece...
Avoid it trust me. Go for either guldan or wait for newer phizen durotan.
f59263166952605f66c27a9a271fb94a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back