PHICEN 1/6th scale La Muerta Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this looks pretty cool. One issue it might have is the heat transfer skeletal print on the shirt and pants cracking apart from too much movement. This frequently happens on those skull printed 1/6 balaclavas that are out there.
If the Skeletal print on the clothing was actually printed onto the fabric I'd be more inclined to buy this.

I think this looks pretty cool. One issue it might have is the heat transfer skeletal print on the shirt and pants cracking apart from too much movement. This frequently happens on those skull printed 1/6 balaclavas that are out there.
If the Skeletal print on the clothing was actually printed onto the fabric I'd be more inclined to buy this.

lets pray thats not an issue for those buying it

20160905_070224.jpg

I received this the other day, I have to get the wrinkles out of the shroud but over all it's a nice figure. There's no stand included but mine stands with no problems on her own. It would have been nice to have a nice base like the one that came with Lady Death but oh well. The guns she comes with are crap too

Sorry about the sideways pics, I don't know why that's happening.

Great photos, especially the close ups. :) She is another excellent figure from Phicen (who have now become the company with the most 1:6 figures in my collection, 8, and my favourite 1:6 company).

I picked up most of the parts to this, I'm missing a set of hands and the sickle, I plan on buying another body to save money on this release, and I don't think the seamless body is necessary here.
The body suit is well made and the skeletal print is nice and straight. I'd be a little cautious posing her as the print on the suit could break from the poses. I wish they used a real print into the fabric though. The head is painted nicely though for some reason they painted catchlights into her eyes. Odd as Phicen doesn't usually do this.
If you plan on buying a non-seamless body, it's been recommended by Edwick over on OSW:
Edwick said:
Mostly, yes. I got Wilma and Caroline Munro at the same time and swapped stuff around to test compatibility. The one mismatch I found was that the ankle ball pegs were just a little bit bigger than the ball pegs on the removable feet stainless steel Phicen bodies. I couldn't get Caroline Munro's boots or standard feet on Wilma Deering, though Wilma's boots worked fine with the standard stainless steel seamless body they used for Caroline Munro.

I'm pretty sure you can get away with the Verycool jointed body. Skin tone should match what exposed bits of skin are on La Muerta, and while the ankle pegs on the VC are a little bit smaller than a Phicen, I think they can work with the boots. Otherwise, the VC body is compatible with older-style bootfeet (with the ankle ball in the boot), so there are other options for footwear.

So I'll be looking into buying a Verycool 3.0 for this. Avoid the Verycool 2.0 at all costs! It has terribly loose joints!

Last edited:
Of the 7 Phicens I have, only 1, Red Sonja, I knew about the character beforehand. The rest I bought because I liked to look of them. I thought including a comic with the Z-Girl figure was a nice touch.

Back