Phicen 1/6 Male Seamless Body in Stainless Steel Skeleton, PL2015-30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the ankle pegs able to be changed out? Would love to use this for some wrestlers if the size can be increased. At least until they eventually make 2.0 taller.

I guess it's no bad thing to have bodies in a wide range of sizes out there, not outside the realms of possibility that people might want to put together a figure of a buff short man I suppose.

However I'd really like an Arnie-sized Phicen.

Buff, short—comic-style Wolverine!

i know who to make when i get this..HOT RYU!

View attachment 252629
Great for Ryu

3941af02824f1135e8fab39b6c9ed98f.jpg
49e346160f20034a5fbe50f98197ee8d.jpg
d2ba571ba4a81caf49544865294cb22b.jpg
035fee3bfbfa4da0b09aeaa1fd02ad11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

There supposed to be a " Taller " version of the Male figure in the works for Phicen by the end of this year, so don't throw in the towel yet customizers :lecture

Way too short for Conan (unless you use some really long ankle pegs) although I did use it for a Terminator arrival scene. You can hide the dimensions when it's crouched. Most of the height problem comes from the legs.
View attachment 241841

At least the arrival scene works with this body. The head sculpt seems to fit on fine with no "giraffe" effect as some pics showed. I may still get one for the arrival scene pose.

I haven't picked up any of these yet because of the size and the slightly wide shoulder proportions. The only possible uses I could see were for a comic Wolverine and possibly a Rocky bash although it seemed even too short for Stallone. Good to hear they are working on a taller, slimmer body. Shoulders on the early Phicen females were unnaturally wide, which has also been the case with this first shot at a male body. Hopefully they will base the design on more realistic anatomy and make a couple of sizing variations (maybe "heroic", "ideal" and "thin") and can also figure a way around the bendy arm effect. built in ankle extenders would also be great for height adjusting.

Got this in today. I am blown away by this. Amazing articulation, detail and realism. As has been stated before, the only draw back is the height is slightly off from a normal 12 inch figure. Works very well for a Terminator Arrival Scene Pose though!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 227
i'll post my attempt here too :)

arrival01_zpsqz8tqv4z.jpg

arrival03_zpse7cudzen.jpg

arrival02_zps3v6qhuea.jpg

Last edited:
i'm a silhouette person, i recognize people by their silhouette/walk. works for me. if i had pre-made skin tone paint, i would sculpt and paint the gap though and be even happier.

Got this in today. I am blown away by this. Amazing articulation, detail and realism. As has been stated before, the only draw back is the height is slightly off from a normal 12 inch figure. Works very well for a Terminator Arrival Scene Pose though!!!

holding out for a taller muscular figure.

So unusual to see a male action figure with a decent butt :rotfl Swear sometimes these muscle guys skip leg day :)

But he is an amazing figure overall. Is this still available ?

Made a custom arrival scene base for him.

Attachments

• IMG_0440.jpg
    IMG_0440.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 150
Back