Phicen 1/6 Male Seamless Body in Stainless Steel Skeleton, PL2015-30

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they come with wangs too? [emoji13]

Once more unto the breach...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw this on OneSixthKit's Facebook:

12196078_473950352784052_1512912007361936518_n.jpg

:lol

OMG! Naked Bruce ripped CWs head off! :lol

that fits that terrible trilogy just fine :lol

Unfortunatly I have to agree. DKR totally destroyed the whole franchise. Before it came out, I enjoyed watching BB and TDK over and over again. When DKR finally was there, I never went back. I was so disappointed by DKR that BB and TDK were done for me too. I have watched BB 4 weeks ago and have to say it is a great stand alond movie. But I just cannot stop thinking about this stupid DKR.

Last edited:
that photoset is absolutely pervert :rotfl
Unfortunatly I have to agree. DKR totally destroyed the whole franchise. Before it came out, I enjoyed watching BB and TDK over and over again. When DKR finally was there, I never went back. I was so disappointed by DKR that BB and TDK were done for me too. I have watched BB 4 weeks ago and have to say it is a great stand alond movie. But I just cannot stop thinking about this stupid DKR.
i liked the part where Joker was, and only because of Joker. first one was dull and third one was something that didn't even have a plot.
frankly speaking Timburton's batman was 10 times duller, it just had a nice suit and beautiful car not matched before or later :lol

Just be thankful he wasn't doing all that while wearing his appendage.

Move along. Nothing to see here. Really. Nothing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just be thankful he wasn't doing all that while wearing his appendage.

Move along. Nothing to see here. Really. Nothing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

in that pic its even better the message on the package "WARNING CHOCKING HAZARD" :lol

Back