PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to grab a couple of these for Conan projects. How is the height on it? While it's a great looking body I can't think of another character that it could be used for other than Conan and arrival Terminator, except maybe Bolo and a few WWE Wrestlers. Even in movies like Predator and Total Recall, Arnold was not as big, plus I don't know how clothes will work on this.

How is the height on it?
in MMS136 thread shells005 made a height comparing photosession with MMS136 answering this question. but it was a couple of weeks ago or more. you may check there.
it's slightly shorter than MMS136 body, but it's due to natural connection between legs and feet, while all other figures have pegs that make their feet disproportionally long.
anyway you need not to worry if you're going to make a figure in any kind of boots due to this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172319449048

s-l500.jpg

i don't think you'll need more than 1 pair of those (i mean 1 for each leg), but even if you do, one goes into another and fixes there.
i bought 2 pairs but in the end didn't need any, though i checked how they work in hand. so can recommend them personally.
you're welcome :)

Wasn't sure where I should post this so moderators feel free to redirect if needed...however, wanted to share my excitement for my soon to be 1/6 scale GRAIL...Conan the Destroyer. JUST TO ADD/ share, those who are on the fence with the phicen piece never fear. This thing is a beauty and super articulated. Still waiting on this head sculpt....

014d5d10c5afd6dce06479a63bc214f6.jpg

c7cd2a24efe7cbbb670a450bbe802e07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing missing there is a (1/6) sock to recreate the real Arnold's "bulge", the doll version looks kind of neutered now. Lucky Phicen provides just that. :lol

I hope it's possible. I have misplaced my Fantasy Warrior add-on kit, so I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I hadn't noticed it before but all the pictures combining the Fantasy warrior kit with this body have the same problem.

Hey Gamma...yes, I purchased off eBay. It's great for the time being but Looking forward to the chronicles release...hopefully soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you happen to know the seller. I saw a couple and Im trying to decide which seller I should get the conan head from. I saw 3 sales one at 80 , 30, and a 40.

Man, could somebody queue the Final Jeopardy music as we wait for BBTS to get this in. Are they the only ones in the world that haven't gotten this yet? I think I even saw this at a 7-11 up the street.

I also have mine on order there. Although I've got so much other stuff coming aswell that I really don't care how long it's taking.

I actually have stuff in my loot pile which I want now, but I keep hanging on. I don't NEED them because I already have four, but I know the second I hit that send my loot button, they'll come in.

Of course they are. Because absolutely everything has to come in at almost exactly the same time and hammer my wallet. I will likely cancel it for now. If I don't it'll get shipped with other stuff that's also coming in imminently and I'll get nailed by customs - the customs fee which would probably exceed any saving I make on shipping when different orders ship together.

May take your cancelled M34s there a-dev. Probably need them for something. Not sure seven is enough.

Back