PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one for review purposes but don't expect I will display it, it looks like it has potential but the neck looks very thin making it nearly useless for any new bigger sculpts like the MMS238 or similar. it needs bulking out even for the smaller old heads like the MMS136 pictured one page back.

The neck can be bulked out in a matter of seconds. There is plenty of room between the skin and the post. I actually made it so wide on the first try it looked silly.

I would guess it's been altered for the wider shoulders.

The same frame (skeleton/armature) could work for all the bodies depending on the placement in the silicon mold. Only way to tell is an x-ray. or cut them out and compare.

shipping to USA only :panic:
but at least i get the price. still cannot find anymore on ebay.

you might remember seeing the Banday impact crater, it was discussed in some terminator thread, it was super expensive and inaccurate for any terminator arrival except for Genisys. looked nice though.

Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to fine:lecture

The neck can be bulked out in a matter of seconds. There is plenty of room between the skin and the post. I actually made it so wide on the first try it looked silly.

Good to know that can be adjusted:)

I assume this body wouldn't be suitable for a T2 Arnold figure? It's expensive trying to find a spare DX10 body.

you frighten me with that photo.
i'd like to ask the same question JacktheRipper did.

The neck joint has a huge range of motion and I did a quick pic out of the box. Apparently the neck joint was goofy making it look weird.

Compare these pics:
IMG_0944.JPGIMG_0945.JPGIMG_0946.JPGIMG_0947.JPG

And here was my original quick pic: (notice neck is cocked weird)

weird1.JPG

My Comic Bane 3.0 on the new body. Will be starting an interest thread soon for my tailor to do a new comic accurate V Tank Top to fit the new body...

EzTWCjRl.jpg

7yYwzOFl.jpg

aDgJpE5l.jpg

YVO7Nmjl.jpg

Looks bad ass, where did u get the headsculpt if you don't mind me asking? I've been wanting a comic book bane for a while. What about the venom hose? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashkan sells the unpainted sculpts, and the hose is custom by me. It was made from wires, a charger, the back of a pen, and a small modified pouch.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Do you have the SS Comic Batman for size comparison?
No sadly I do not. I could probably take a quick picture next to Batfleck if that helps get a general idea of the size. Although my Batfleck is a bit modified with Tony's ankle extenders, and some body modding so I don't know if it would help too much.

The neck joint has a huge range of motion and I did a quick pic out of the box. Apparently the neck joint was goofy making it look weird.

Compare these pics:
View attachment 312957View attachment 312958View attachment 312959View attachment 312960

And here was my original quick pic: (notice neck is cocked weird)

View attachment 312961

Damn thats the first time I have seen a male action figure with a decent butt :rotfl They always make the guys look super buff yet neglect the lower half completely and it always looks off to me somehow. This guy def squats and hits leg day hard :clap

Here you go... Keep in mind, my Batfleck has ankle extenders and added muscle padding. Either way it's easy to tell that Batfleck is way bigger... Definitely keeping them separated on the shelves :lol

PwEjj8Sl.jpg

Love it [emoji7]!!!

we cant post figure c#cks here??

7477cbec3b621e68fc0e19128d98813d.jpg

380627cbdf3ad618b2d3dbfc758d7eda.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Here you go... Keep in mind, my Batfleck has ankle extenders and added muscle padding. Either way it's easy to tell that Batfleck is way bigger... Definitely keeping them separated on the shelves :lol

View attachment 313272

I don't understand why people are bulking up an already out of scale, overly muscle-bound figure in the first place. :/

I don't understand why people are bulking up an already out of scale, overly muscle-bound figure in the first place. :/

I've bulked it around the abs and chest a little and in person it has dramatically changed how defined the abs look. I've also added padding in the top of his back which has created a v shape in his body from the front view in person. I haven't really added much mass at all just a few areas that minimized a bit of definition and gave the body a more accurate v shape. Don't really need to touch the arms at all. And the calves just have added pads that come with Tony's ankle pegs to make it look more porportional.

that is my problem with this whole line. The figures look great but are too large to mix with earlier Hot Toys figures.

Back