PF WISHLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Padme Wedding Dress (since I know the others on my wish list are guaranteed to be made)

IIWdD02.jpg

Possibly the most detailed SW costume ever made. Remaking that headdress in 1/4 would be insane.

I really think this type of format really lends itself extremely well to something like Queen amidala in her red dress from The Phantom Menace. Would look absolutely gorgeous. I'd also love to see palpatine from Return of the Jedi, luke from Return of the Jedi, stormtrooper.

I am only getting OT PFs (well at least for now) but here what I want to be made:
C-3P0 & R2-D2
Chewbacca
Stormtrooper
ESB Yoda
Luke Jedi with Exclusive Endor Gear or Jabbas Palace Jacket and Cloak
Emperor
Grand Moff Tarkin
Luke Han and Leia from Bespin
Padme Arena (only PT I would be interested in at the moment)
and I want a MARA JADE

Am I the only one who thinks Padme's wedding headress is really gaudy and ugly? I love the dress, but that hat....ugh.

I only need ROTJ Emperor to turn me to PFs. Until then, I'm all 1/6, baby.

The top of my list is R2 and C-3PO. I want me some droids. But I'll take anything.

Khev said:
Well that was certainly keeping with the spirit of the thread.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the manifesto. My opinion stands. As does my contribution as to my PF wishlist: ROTJ Emperor or naught.

Khev said:
Oh we'll get her no doubt. I'm assuming that she's a lock for at least one of her queen outfits and probably Geonosis arena as well.

I don't think Congerking's talking about PF's.....:monkey1

After Arena Padme the next one I'd prefer is the backless dress on Naboo. The wedding dress is beautiful as is the hat for it, but it doesn't scream Star Wars to me.

The velour red gown with the handlebar hair DOES scream Star Wars - but not in a good way...:chew

Shaak Ti is now my most wanted PF. How awesome would she be?

R2 and C3PO

ROTJ Emperor

Stormtrooper

501st Trooper (or Cody, wouldn't complain about either)

Tusken Raider, Maul, Jango, Padme (in any version), Dooku, ROTS Ani,.............................................

I won't be getting many PF's due to the price but I'd almost certainly get,

Jango & Boba Fett
(Done along the same lines as the Hasbro Unleashed figure but with a less extreme pose)

Chewbacca
(Any OT version,with "real" fur)

Han Solo
(ANH version but this time sat in the Millenium Falcon gun turret)

Back