PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best ex ever...tempted to get it...Avengers Dissambled is what started it all...That moment when She-Hulk destroyed the Vision (Such an important character back then in the Avengers mythos) was Epic !!! House of M,Civil War,World War Hulk,Secret Invasion,Dark Reign,Siege,Fear Itself and now AvsX ....Sideshow goes back to their roots and do what they do best,a macabre variant !!!! Awesome...hate it? dont read comics? Go **** yourself.

Credit goes to testsubject25 over at SF for this image, fantastic.

lxK5U.jpg

That pose and head sculpt is simply awful. Very disappointed with the art direction of this piece. It's a real shame because I highly doubt ssc will make another Vision PF. This just pisses me off because I want it to go with my Avengers PF lineup. :(

Best ex ever...tempted to get it...Avengers Dissambled is what started it all...That moment when She-Hulk destroyed the Vision (Such an important character back then in the Avengers mythos) was Epic !!! House of M,Civil War,World War Hulk,Secret Invasion,Dark Reign,Siege,Fear Itself and now AvsX ....Sideshow goes back to their roots and do what they do best,a macabre variant !!!! Awesome...hate it? dont read comics? Go **** yourself.

This head sculpt doesn't even come close to the level of detail that Finch put into the original art though, and that is the main problem I have with it. Sure you can do THAT seen, but don't tell me an artist couldn't have done a more faithful rendering show the tendons and muscles in a more convincing way. This head belongs on a $7 action figure. Not a $350 piece of art.

Last edited:
Scarlet Witch was bad and this EX is worse. Another line up I don't have to worry about collecting. Saves money for better pieces. Almost makes me want to just focus on DC alone.

Wow! This sounds so cool! So did vision really die? Again the pics are amazing:clap thanks so much for them. :D I'm starting to like the vision ex head just a little bit now. Very cool story, btw did they all come back or are they dead for good now?

It's comics, nobody stays dead. Iron Man rebuilt Vision, She-Hulk calmed down, Scarlet Witch regained her sanity, Ant-Man was revived, and the Avengers are back to being the arrogant ass holes they are, starting wars with the X-Men and whatnot.

This head sculpt doesn't even come close to the level of detail that Finch put into the original art though, and that is the main problem I have with it. Sure you can do THAT seen, but don't tell me an artist couldn't have done a more faithful rendering show the tendons and muscles in a more convincing way. This head belongs on a $7 action figure. Not a $350 piece of art.

Exactly! Not even close to the drawing in the comic. Isn't there someone in place to ensure Sideshow is depicting Marvel characters in the correct likeness? Or does Sideshow determine that anyway they choose, I hope its not the latter. I guess I look at this art as being as or more important that the comic itself. I doubt Marvel allows its artists to draw characters any way they see fit, right? If not then the brand itself is at risk of loosing its credibility.

Exactly! Not even close to the drawing in the comic. Isn't there someone in place to ensure Sideshow is depicting Marvel characters in the correct likeness? Or does Sideshow determine that anyway they choose, I hope its not the latter. I guess I look at this art as being as or more important that the comic itself. I doubt Marvel allows its artists to draw characters any way they see fit, right? If not then the brand itself is at risk of loosing its credibility.

This art form has to be more solid than even the penciled page because it is 3D image, and it is FAR more costly. You can buy a comic for $3-$5 dollars and if the art sucks big deal, but his statue will be $350-$400, wand the exclusive looks someone melted a head with a lamp. That isn't art I want to buy... Lol

Tony C had some help from Michael Norman, so no telling who did what on this sculpt.

:lol Yah.... who knows :dunno

Pretty sure Michael Norman did the regular head sculpt - it's the only salvageable part.

Seriously, what's with that cramped hand fetish? Just try to bend your middle finger in a 90º angle like that. It's awkward enough with one hand, right? Well, I give you a statue with two cramped hands! Double the stroke! Double the fun!

Surprise they showed the 360 view on the EX. It looks bad.

Wait till you see the 360º view in glorious hi-res.

Back