PF Thor damaged, repair advice needed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotDolls

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. I finally got a PF Thor a month, and it was in as far as I could tell tell great shape, and just now I noticed its cape as a HUGE crack through it. It runs halfway down his cape all the way through, so you can see through the other side. I'm not sure how or when this happened, I've barely touched it since I put it up. I did bump it a little bit once, but barely, so I don't think that could have caused the damaged.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had recomendations for a glue or something that I could gently get in the crack which would help hold it together. Thanks.

Weird place to pit a marvel related thread.

You got pics? Did the crack break the paint? Just asking to find out if crack there before or after paintjob.

Like I said, i didn't know where to put it, I figured since this was customs there would be some recommendations on tools to use to fix it. The damage was done after the paint job. I'm pretty sure it happened when I banged it, but I barely hit it so I'm suprised how fragile it is. I found this on the sideshow site https://www.sideshowtoy.com/article.php?id=021105poly

They recommend simple super glue, figured I'd give that a shot.

Back