PF shipping box markings (red X ect)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookeylama

Super Freak
Reaction score
43804033.jpg

always wondered what some of these outer markings on a Premium Format box meant. like above, what does the red X mean? and is the 28 the edition number of the PF inside? thanks

Don't let them fool you. :nana:

A red X means an edition number below 100 and yes, the 28 is the edition number inside (if it came direct from Sideshow).

There have been black and blue X's as well, but they aren't quite as clearly defined, although some believe the black X marks a replaced figure with the same edition number.

There is a thread somewhere on the board discussing this previously, and a Sideshow peep might have denied or confirmed some of this info.

It usually indicates that that box contains an edition size under 100.

an edition SIZE below 100?? because i don't think that's true in the case of the pic. isn't there 200 exc Vlads?
so Lonnie, the red X means the number of the individual PF inside is below 100? that makes more sense. well ya think the number 28 or whatever would be enough for that lol.

so both the red x and the 28 mean...that the PF inside is #28

an edition SIZE below 100?? because i don't think that's true in the case of the pic. isn't there 200 exc Vlads?
so Lonnie, the red X means the number of the individual PF inside is below 100? that makes more sense. well ya think the number 28 or whatever would be enough for that lol.

so both the red x and the 28 mean...that the PF inside is #28

Sorry I wasn't more specific, I figured people were smart enough to pick up on what I mean.

hasn't there been a thread about this already? I think I even posted in that one as well :p

Back