PF Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is AWESOME news!!!

I love it that it is the classic version too.

THANK YOU SIDESHOW!

We needed another 1/4 modern horror.

Now, where is Myers!??!?? :)

Shaihulud said:
HEY, BEEN THINKING...NEW TCM PREQUEL MOVIE IS DUE IN OCTOBER...WHICH COULD MEAN MORE 12'' HOUSE OF HORRORS GOODIES OF THAT MOVIE FROM SIDESHOW !!!!!:chew :chew :chew :monkey5 :monkey5

Hey Shai, they did some filming for that right here in Georgetown, TX (where I work)!!! Look for the scene in front of the police station with a large explosion!!! :chew

Wow, Awesome, I don't buy pf figures but I am tempted here. must resist. I hope they make Leather in this outfit in 1/6 scale though.

I still find TCM to be the most disturbing movie ever made. Not only for the violence, but for the overall tone of the movie. I think Tobe Hooper created a masterpiece and I try to watch it every year around Halloween.

Strange that they have gone with the leatherface from the end of the film with the makeup on tranny look rather than the more iconic one with apron etc

Batty said:
I still find TCM to be the most disturbing movie ever made. Not only for the violence, but for the overall tone of the movie. I think Tobe Hooper created a masterpiece and I try to watch it every year around Halloween.

I agree. It's VERY disturbing and a one of a kind movie. The remake was a joke.

Gruson said:
The remake was a joke.
Its awesome if compared to 90% of the other remakes that have come out.
Considering the fact that it was impossible to make one comparable to the original, I thought it was decent.
Ermy's role is now one of my fav's as far as people you love to hate.

I have never understood the apeal of this type of movie or desire to collect things from it, but then again, many probably don't understand the apeal of LOTR or Star Wars either LOL.

This movie is a great example of a CULT classic. Back then everyone was scared that the killer was lose :lol IMO, the primary slasher movie to push the limit of gore by using chainsaw in the middle of nowhere. Awesome stuff!!!! :lol

grant666uk said:
Strange that they have gone with the leatherface from the end of the film with the makeup on tranny look rather than the more iconic one with apron etc

Probably because there are already so many versions in other formats of him in the apron.

I'll have to see this one before I'm sure about it...

Anyone care to venture a guess as to when this will be available for preorder? Monster monday or later on in the month?....................Larry

knewby said:
Anyone care to venture a guess as to when this will be available for preorder? Monster monday or later on in the month?....................Larry

Probably next week....

occulum said:
Its awesome if compared to 90% of the other remakes that have come out.
Considering the fact that it was impossible to make one comparable to the original, I thought it was decent.
Ermy's role is now one of my fav's as far as people you love to hate.

Agreed. I found the remake to be pretty decent also. It actually caught my interest and kept it, which I can't say the same about alot of other remakes. And Ermy was the **** in this one...it was by far an excellent performance. I can't wait for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:The Beginning to hit theaters. It'll be cool to see all the people back from the 03' remake to reprise their roles (especially Ermy):D

Leatherface1973 said:
so this will cost how much $250 like other ones?

With the potential for so much more detail and more complex costume than some of the others it wouldn't surprise me if this one pushed $300. Even though I likely won't pick this one up, I wonder if there will be an exclusive and what it might be.

texaschainsawmassacreleatherface.jpg

Back