PF Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingdarkness03 said:
Agreed....next to a Medieval Kuragn announcement this is the best thing Sideshow could have done for us......

NO, NO, NO... the best thing would be an...

PREMIUM FORMAT CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON FIGURE HOLDING JULIE ADAMS IN HIS ARMS!!!!! :monkey1

lcummins said:

PREMIUM FORMAT CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON FIGURE HOLDING JULIE ADAMS IN HIS ARMS!!!!! :monkey1

Lonnie, I think we both love monsters...but me and you are from a different generation....:lol ..But I still would love to see a PF COTBL...

lcummins said:

What I think you ment to say was
PREMIUM FORMAT MEDIEVAL KURGAN FIGURE HOLDING THE SERVERED HEAD OF RAMIREZ IN HIS HANDS!!!!!

Shaihulud said:
Lonnie, I think we both love monsters...but me and you are from a different generation....:lol ..But I still would love to see a PF COTBL...

Ah! But I got the better end of the deal!!!! Not only do I love the classic monsters, but I love the modern horror too!!! Double the pleasure!!!! :monkey5

Ok, lets compromise...

PREMIUM FORMAT CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON FIGURE HOLDING THE SERVERED HEAD OF RAMIREZ IN HIS HANDS!!!!! :lol

lcummins said:
Ah! But I got the better end of the deal!!!! Not only do I love the classic monsters, but I love the modern horror too!!! Double the pleasure!!!! :monkey5

Ok, lets compromise...

PREMIUM FORMAT CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON FIGURE HOLDING THE SERVERED HEAD OF RAMIREZ IN HIS HANDS!!!!! :lol

:lol :lol :lol ...OR...
PREMIUM FORMAT MEDIEVAL KURGAN FIGURE HOLDING THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON IN HIS ARMS!!!!!

kingdarkness03 said:
:lol :lol :lol ...OR...
PREMIUM FORMAT MEDIEVAL KURGAN FIGURE HOLDING THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON IN HIS ARMS!!!!!

I'd buy that... of course, only if they could be displayed separately! :D

Bonehead15 said:
I like Michael Myers also but his outfit is rather bland and would make a rather dull PF IMO.

Agreed. I don't have any PF figures, but this Leatherface gives me the shakes.

tomandshell said:
So have you guys heard about the new Marvel "Medieval Kurgan VS. Creature From the Black Lagoon" Diorama?

:lol :lol ...yeah and they're releasing a very limited numder of gray ones...

MINE!!!

The only way you'll get a bigger Leatherface at your house is to have me over on Halloween:
fktmp4_0031.jpg

don_of_the_dead said:
MINE!!!

The only way you'll get a bigger Leatherface at your house is to have me over on Halloween:
fktmp4_0031.jpg

WHOA DON, JASON TOOK SOME WEIGHT SINCE THE LAST TIME WE SAW HIM IN FVJ.

I'M ORDERING THIS LEATHERFACE NEXT WEEK !!!!! HOPE THE EXCLUSIVE WILL BE A SIMPLE ACCESSORY AND NOT SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU CHOOSE BETWEEN THE REG AND EX EDITION (EXAMPLE: THE 1/4 EX FREDDY HAD A TOTALLY DIFFERENT HEADSCULPT THAN THE REG...SO I HAD TO BOUGHT THE 2 OF THEM WHICH WAS VERY $$$ TO ME)

ANYWAY.....THE SAW IS FAMILY

HEY, BEEN THINKING...NEW TCM PREQUEL MOVIE IS DUE IN OCTOBER...WHICH COULD MEAN MORE 12'' HOUSE OF HORRORS GOODIES OF THAT MOVIE FROM SIDESHOW !!!!!:chew :chew :chew :monkey5 :monkey5

I'll be getting this FOR SURE! This is great news! I had to do a double take. It is a Premium Format Figure not a 1/6 figure! WHOA!

I wanted to get The Mummy and Sarcophagus Premium Format but I would need to choose the Flexpay option (and that has cacellation fees) and I may have to cancel since I'm on the fence with it. I don't think I'm as big a Mummy fan as some others 'round these parts. It's so large I may not have room for it either. So I didn't order that but I will be using that money, god willing, to buy the TCM finale Leatherface PFF!

THis is awesome news indeed. I loved the old version of Texas Massacre and this will be a great addition to my collection. I just need to find more room for him. :monkey3

HOLY poo!!!

I am so all over this it ain't even funny. This will be the piece I've most looked forward to in eons. This came totally out of left field! I can't freakin' wait to see the final pics..............................Larry :rotfl

Back