PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
k-2 shouldn't be hard... he just needs to stand there :p

There is something wrong with your statues then man, because it's hard plastic/whatever PF's are made of, and considering that the half-life/decay rate of plastic is 450 years, so you must be doing something that is warping the statue.

Yes there is something wrong with our statues, they use the cheapest stuff available :p And then they're aren't always properly cured or structurally designed. Resin can sag, it happens A LOT. Higher quality resin is great against this, but more expensive. You can see some super low quality resin kits sag within weeks, and statues have sagged before (SS and otherwise).

New pics of the EX on the Jyn Erso product page. Looks good.

star-wars-rogue-one-jyn-erso-premium-fromat-silo-3005661.png

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-jyn-erso-sideshow-collectibles-3005661/

it looks better for sure.. still something holding me off here..

It will be interesting to see what the edition size on her will be.

my bet it that it will be tiny for both the exclusive and regular.

The EX looks good enough for me to consider but I will only pull the trigger if the ES is unusually small. Otherwise, since I wasn't too crazy about her character in the movie (K2S0 was by far my favorite) I will probably pass.

Does Sideshow ever do small edition sizes anymore?

actually quite a few.

Bane was universally loved and the exclusive only has an edition size of 800 due to the high price.

This statue was not universally loved, is a far less popular character, and has a high price tag.

My guess is 400 edition size for the exclusive.

actually quite a few.

Bane was universally loved and the exclusive only has an edition size of 800 due to the high price.

This statue was not universally loved, is a far less popular character, and has a high price tag.

My guess is 400 edition size for the exclusive.
Ehhh. Idk about 400. Black cat was almost universally hated and her ex is 350.

I would love to have all the ladies and their respective droids, but depends on the price of K2. I fear it may be ridiculous considering the price of the trooper and the BB.

The only thing that is slightly off about the sculpt is that the eyes aren't big enough. Felicity's eyes are huge and there shouldn't be any white showing under her irises. The brim of her hat should be more concave as well.

3005661_press01.jpg

rogue-one.jpeg

e43b077c8480a1e6e740c9905b839acb.jpg

Last edited:
i really want to like this, but still undecided. i agree on the face sculpt - she looks a bit bland and not determined. i do like the EX bonus head, though.

The more I watch RO, the more I want to add this PF to my collection. The only thing though is I thought her Regular outfit was perfect and I don't really care for this since she has the poncho and baseball hat.

Back