PF Han Solo worries?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Brant said:
:naughty

Sharing these images with you was a bit of an experiment, and this thread is magnificent. We sometimes hesititate to show in-progress images, because it can be difficult to see how the final figure emerges from the components and assembly. It's not a 12-step program, it takes a LOT more steps. Have faith... :peace

Han's arms are made of the same material as Luke's - PU (a dense but flexible material), with a wire inserted inside. Dave is right, once the belt is dressed on the figure, his arms will be reposed so that the right hand is grasping for the blaster, and the left is ready to tuck into the belt. When you receive your Han Solo figure, you may need to do some slight adjustments to get the most natural, 'Han Solo' pose.

Thanks for the compliments about my thread Brant :D :D

Anyways, fine work you are doing there at SS had some doubts but wanted to lure one of you SS staff out of the shadows to put my mind at rest. :peace

Anakin said:
it's too early. wait for more pictures. han is basically naked on these pictures. this figure shall look much better than this.

Cheers. I wish there was a closer shot of Han's face. The figures spread out look more like action figures than spot-on likenesses of the young Mr. Ford. C'mon, Sideshow - show us a new piccie...please...

Hopefully when they make the 1/6 figure, his fingers won't spread out as much.

DVD Connoisseur said:
Cheers. I wish there was a closer shot of Han's face. The figures spread out look more like action figures than spot-on likenesses of the young Mr. Ford. C'mon, Sideshow - show us a new piccie...please...

I know the details are bound to look different from with the paint aps, but have you seen these unpainted pics?

Unpainted Han closeups

Thanks for posting the unpainted pics of Han. I love seeing the unpainted pics, you can really see the facial shapes a little better.

Thanks for the clarification Brant. And please don't let this put you guys off from showing in progress pics! We truly want to see more of them, yes we do!

Thanks for the info SS Brant; and, I agree with Dave. The in progress pics are real treats for us until we receive the statue. Seeing all them lined up like that is impressive as well. Also, we know that the Vader and Ben statue's won't come with the same arms as the Han and Luke statue's. So, my question is, will the Leia statue feature the same arms as Han and Luke?

Luis

EDIT - Typo's fixed ;)

Leia's got arms?

No, Leia won't have the PU arms. Her arms are solid polystone, baby.

She may (or may not) utilize a strong magnet on the exclusive version, to attach & detach the arms. We're still testing to make sure that it's strong enough, and groovy enough. But so far, so good.

And Pitchin - nice thread indeed. :joy

Back