• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB good Han Solo: head sculpt (JNIX or any other recommendations.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good Han Solo head sculpt to fit HT Sw:New Hope Han? I grabbed one off eBay from China and I'll just say it looked better online and doesn't really fit.

Attachments

• han 1.png
    han 1.png
    380.6 KB · Views: 14
  • han 2.png
    han 2.png
    496.4 KB · Views: 9
  • han 3.png
    han 3.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 7
Not sure if you can find it anywhere to buy, but the best sculpt I've seen is the JNIX sculpt. Makes it go from a stunt double you want on the back of the shelf to a real stunner on the display.

Here's a shot I found on Google image search (apologies to the owner of the pic):

I bought an Empire version, as well, and really wish HT would release a Bespin Han so I can use it.

Not sure if you can find it anywhere to buy, but the best sculpt I've seen is the JNIX sculpt. Makes it go from a stunt double you want on the back of the shelf to a real stunner on the display.

Here's a shot I found on Google image search (apologies to the owner of the pic):

I bought an Empire version, as well, and really wish HT would release a Bespin Han so I can use it.

Thank you! That is such an accurate description "stunt double" ha

Sooooo....Does anyone have the JNIX sculpt for sale?

Back