PF Grey Hulk........ SMASH !!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnapJimmy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got an Invoice from Sideshow for Grey Hulk Statue ....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item # Description U/M Ordrd Shpd Back Price Ext
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
71381 PC 1 1 0 $424.99 $424.99
1/4 scale Grey Hulk Exclusive
------------
Sub Total: $424.99
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $106.61
Sales Tax: $0.00
------------
Invoice Total: $531.60

Also, Just got a call from Fedex that my Grey Hulk is ready to be picked up
and told me that Customs charge is around US$109.74 ....
I thought Sideshow was working on lowering the shippin charges..:monkey2
So the Total comes to... $641.34... :eek: :sick

Wow, that is pretty much the going ebay price. He sure is heavy from what I have heard so that is what the huge freight charge is about I presume. :D

So this is what I will probably pay also next week....:google :google :google more than a one month rent....

Last edited:
lakeshouse said:
I thought Sideshow was working on lowering the shippin charges..

Sideshow is shipping with great deal on shipments. FEDEX or UPS is an expensive service but not with Sideshow.

You are paying only 106 $ for a HUGE statue.
If you want to buy it from another seller, you would be paying minimum double price of that.

eg: I am paying 350 $ for Vader PF to Turkey, one friend of mine buy it from SIdeshow and he paid only 180 $

So Sideshow still rules :maul

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

You foolish fools! Look how much you spend on this stuff! And now you know why you live off of catfood!

Oh wait, I been there too. *cries with you guys*

GROUP HUG!

People should know by now to not just look at the price of the piece listed on these sites. Duties people. Shipping and duties!!! Especially for us Canucks! hehe

Californians have it so good being that SS is in their neck of the woods. They are the first to get them and they pay the least amount outside of the listed price.

Eli26 said:
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

You foolish fools! Look how much you spend on this stuff! And now you know why you live off of catfood!

Oh wait, I been there too. *cries with you guys*

GROUP HUG!

People should know by now to not just look at the price of the piece listed on these sites. Duties people. Shipping and duties!!! Especially for us Canucks! hehe

Californians have it so good being that SS is in their neck of the woods. They are the first to get them and they pay the least amount outside of the listed price.
Californians pay tax so they in fact pay more than the rest of the US.

dayum! it's only costing $35 to have it shipped here to Ohio. i had no idea how pricey it was to ship things to Canada until i shipped somethig to Shai. it cost about double what i would've thought. doesn't make much sense to me.

You know what, depends on the product. My 1/4 Punisher that I had shipped out via direct Sideshow was around 45 US. Just in the last month. So that isn't too bad. And while the Punisher maybe smaller than the Hulk, the box that it comes in is still huge. Apparently they don't ship items by weight but by the size of the shipped item.

Darth Roranous said:
That is what I was going to say. Lucky!

Depending where you live the average pay is better. So it's all relative. In Manitoba the average rent is around 500, and that's for a decent place. Granted Manitoba is the cheapest place to live in North America.

Since Shai's quoted rent cost seems rather low for a place in Montreal I am guessing it's not a higher end appartment. Nicer appartments in Montreal would go for a lot more than that I would assume.

lakeshouse said:
I just got an Invoice from Sideshow for Grey Hulk Statue ....

Also, Just got a call from Fedex that my Grey Hulk is ready to be picked up
and told me that Customs charge is around US$109.74 ....
I thought Sideshow was working on lowering the shippin charges..:monkey2
So the Total comes to... $641.34... :eek: :sick
Heh! You beat me by about $80! If the current Ebay price is about $600, it should be clear now that it's pretty senseless for Canadians or Europeans to flip this statue (or to flip in general). It's just pointless. It wouldn't pay off! That makes it twice as bitter to pay the extra $100 for the Grey Hulk, just so SSC can "anticipate" the secondary market value... For me, there is no secondary market value: what I buy from SSC, I keep.

Eli26 said:
Since Shai's quoted rent cost seems rather low for a place in Montreal I am guessing it's not a higher end appartment. Nicer appartments in Montreal would go for a lot more than that I would assume.

Are you saying I'm a poor ass ???:lol :lol :lol

Shai Hulud said:
So this is what I will probably pay also next week....:google :google :google more than a one month rent....
Look at it this way Shai, you can always live out of the Hulk's shipping box for a month.

Bannister said:
Look at it this way Shai, you can always live out of the Hulk's shipping box for a month.

I may live in a box ..but I always get the hoe !!!

1598164430.jpg

Darth Roranous said:
Californians pay tax so they in fact pay more than the rest of the US.

Yes pity us, and as Bodie and DD pointed out our rent is much higher.

Not only that, but when it even rains a 1/4 of an inch it is MAJOR news - we are so sad. :monkey2 :monkey2

:monkey3

Back