Grey Hulk Exclusive PF in 3-5 days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli26 said:
Hey Psycho did you ever get your Punisher?

Nope. I've been charge but still nothing. I've also been charge for 12" Maul and no sign.

I got my SSE Mummy within a few days of being charged! :lol

I can wait though.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

i was thinking about selling some stuff from lines i'm dropping and i was wondering where is the line between flipping and just selling? is there a magic dollar amount, time you own the piece before selling, number of items sold within a 30 day period? does anyone have a copy of the manual? i think the answer is it is flipping if your sole intent on buying the piece is to flip. i guess when we sell/flip we just have to accept the bashing. (this ebay listing isn't mine btw)

Last edited:
Bodie The Cursed said:
MINE COMES IN TOMARROW!!! OFF TO MASTERBATE!!!

Dude we don't need to know what you do in your spare time with your PFs. What you do with statues and your thang is for you, and you alone. :eek:

This is my break-down to the UK:

1/4 scale Grey Hulk Exclusive
------------
Sub Total: $424.99
Discount: - $0.00
Freight: $28.03
VAT/Sales Tax: $79.28
------------
Invoice Total: $532.30

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Thanks! Did you get your tracking info yet? I don't, but I hope he get's delivered by the end of next week. Seams realistic... I hope!!

No tracking number yet. I still haven't gotten my tracking number for my Punisher. I got the invoice for that on the 18th December! So I'm not expecting the Hulk to soon! :lol

Back