PF figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG is putting out a great looking Rancor this year so I have no desire to see one from SS anytime soon. I would love a Slave Leia but we're getting a regular version of her so I don't expect it anytime soon.

Darth Loki said:
GG is putting out a great looking Rancor this year so I have no desire to see one from SS anytime soon. I would love a Slave Leia but we're getting a regular version of her so I don't expect it anytime soon.

Ditto

My want list would be:

Royal guard
Boba Fett
Darth Maul
Count Dooku
Clone/Storm Trooper

Josh, lifesize Yoda!!! Only two feet tall. Come on SS, we know you're up to the task.

jlcmsu said:
Can we just have Yoda by himself? I'd prefer that much more actually.

I would too. Maybe they could sell a Dagobah Luke/Yoda Exclusive 2-pack on the site, and just have Yoda by himself for the dealers.

I already have a Luke PF, and I just want an ESB Yoda by himself. Although, at the slow rate the figures are coming out, I'd probably buy the Dagobah Luke also. I wouldn't necessarily keep him forever, but when 2-3 figures are announced per year, you can't be selective. :(

Actually, like what DL said above, I've been thinking about just getting a 1:1 Yoda and skipping the PF. Hopefully someone will make an ESB version at some point. He wouldn't be that much bigger than many of the larger 1/4's like Predator, anyway.

Hey Gruson, just wondering do you have Cinemaquette's Alien on order? Not sure from the photos if it has the same wow factor as their other figures. What it does have is weight, 56lbs. of weight to be exact. Are all their figures as heavy as this piece?:confused:

I'm not saying Dagobah Luke's a bad thing - but I want a few others before him. However if they want to double dip with Slave Leia just a couple weeks after regular Leia....I'M ALL FOR THAT!!!!

:chewWOO HOO, GO LEIA, GO LEIA, GO LEIA -- WHO'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!:chew

Yeah.. yoda by himeself is a must.. although an version with Luke would rock as well.

I can't believe no onw else wants a Gamorian Guard!! :monkey2

The more I think about it the more I'm up for the Monsterish characters... a Ranchor would be cool as well.

I would love a Gamorian Guard too. There are a lot of pieces that I'd like to have, I just hope SS can step up the pace on the PF's.

Wook,

No, I am not getting the CM Alien.

I like it but I have something even cooler IMO coming from ALIENS that's even BIGGER. :) (custom piece)

As for Yoda, I prefer a 1:4 piece so he would be in scale to the others. No interest in 1:1 Yoda. Wow, Elwood and I disagree. LOL

Yoda is .66 meters tall.

1 meter = 3.2808399 foot.

1 foot = 12 inches.

.66 meter = 2.165 feet.

2.165 feet = 25.98 inches.

1/4 Scale Yoda = 6.495 inches tall.

How much would a six and a half inch tall Premium Format figure cost?

I would guess a 1/4 scale Yoda would be pretty close to the price of the other PF's. Size matters not when it comes to the cost of research and development, and I honestly don't think that being smaller and uses less cloth and polystone is going to make a big difference in the price...

A 1:1 Yoda would only be slightly taller than the PF Frankenstein or Vader. I'm sure I could find room for that somewhere. I wouldn't mind a 1:1 bust of Yoda.

Back