PF figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
We also need :maul .

I can go without him for a while. The 1:1 bust is more than adequate. Plus, there are way too many Maul products coming out right now.

I really hope they give us some minor characters as PF's. I really wanted a Greedo PF, but that seems unlikely for a LONG time now that the 1:1 bust is coming. I'd love a PF of a cantina alien like Ponda Baba or Hammerhead. The Cantina aliens were always my favorite action figures as a child.

If I could choose the next 10 figures to be made, I'd choose the following:

1. Boba Fett
2. Emperor
3. Royal Guard w/ Exclusive Senate Guard
4. C-3PO & R2-D2
5. Ep. III Anakin (Mustafar Duel w/ saber)
6. Admiral Ackbar
7. Stormtrooper
8. Ep. III Obi-Wan (Mustafar Duel w/ saber)
9. Commander Cody w/ Exclusive Commander Gree
10. Chewbacca

The bad thing is that I can think of at least 20 more PF's I want to see made after those 10.:rotfl (Ep. V Yoda, Dooku, Maul, Ep. II Clone, Greedo, Ponda Baba, Battle Droid, Qui-Gon, Ep. I Padme, Mace, and on and on...)

I REALLY want the Royal Guard and the Emperor to be made after Fett. I'm actually not that big of a Fett fan, but he'll make an awesome PF.

Well, I guess if your buying the 1:1 bust then that is adequate but some of us aren't or can't afford it with other items coming. So a PF would be nice and besides Fett has as much crap coming out as Maul does. Though, I am wanting a Fett PF more and more all the time.

Ackbar before Maul???????:lol

1. Darth Maul
2. Boba Fett
3. Emperor
4. Yoda
5. Ep. III Anakin (Mustafar Duel w/ saber)
6. Ep. III Obi-Wan (Mustafar Duel w/ saber)
7. 501st Clone
8. Commander Gree
9. Commander Cody w/ Exclusive Commander Gree
10. Stormtrooper

I'd say that the guaranteed sales for me in PF's would be...

1: Boba Fett
2: Palpatine
3: Mustafar Anakin
4: Mustafar Obi-wan (would love to see them do a set that connects like the current Obi and Vader!!!!)
5: Darth Maul
6: ROTS Trooper of any kind
7: Yoda
8: Stormtrooper
9: Royal Guard

Where's my PF alien with it's minge for a mouth? Oh Walrus Man you are too cool for school. :monkey5

vintwalrusmanloose-m.jpg

i wonder if those are designer flipper boots he has on? was the technology just bad back in the day or just the imagination of the toy makers.

You're all wrong. One word: Stormtrooper! (with exclusive pauldron and backpack to make him a Sandtrooper) :rock

Fubeca said:
I heard they were going to do a PF of Lucas' Blue Daughter...:emperor

I don't think any of us have the room for that piece.

;)

Breaking news....
Lucas upon hearing all the fun being made of his blue daughter, strips Sideshow of the Star Wars licence and rewards it to Mattel. Last we heard Mattel plans to make Ken and Barbie representations of the entire Star Wars universe.
We now return you to the real world and pray this never happens!

Well... all characters are welcome in PF...but if I had to make a wish list it would be...

#1 Boba Fett (to keep everyone happy) ;)
#2 Tuskin Raider
#3 Gomorian Guard
#4 EP III Yoda
#5 Royal Guard
#6 Emporor
#7 Storm Troop (regular/desert)
#8 Chewy
#9 Maul (we have enough for now)
#10 Snow Trooper

:chew

Well
1- Jar Jar Binks (He would be great in PF):rotfl

Let's start again and seriously this time:

1- Boba Fett
2- Emperor Palpatine :emperor
3- Stormtrooper
4- Yoda
5- Chewie (If will be produced with fur it will cost alot and will take alot of time to create this PF figure... Well we are waiting...:chew...)
6- Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes Band with lights and sound
7- Burned and severed Anakin laying on the Mustafar ground to create the scene with Obi Wan with the bases connected like in the movie where Obi has the high ground... Awesome (ah by the way this count for 2 figures... who cares???)
8- Darth Maul
9- Royal Guard
10- Snowtrooper
11- C-3PO & R2-D2
12- Bossk
13- IG-88 with Lights
14- Greedo
15- Lando Calrissian
16- Aurra Sing
17- Aayla Secura
18- Mace Windu
19- Grand Moff Tarkin
20- Count Dooku

There are even more I would like in PF but these are what I had in mind for now...

1. Chewie ( with real fur )
1a. Episode VI Palpatine
1b. Kit Fisto
2. Slave Leia ( won't happen soon with E IV Leia about to come out )
3. Yoda
4. C-3PO and R2-D2 as one piece
5. Storm Trooper
6. Royal Guard
7. Maul
8. Lando

1.Boba Fett
2.Life size Yoda (ESB)
3.Luke with Yoda on his back(ESB)
4.R2 and 3PO
5.Chewie with real fur
6.ROTJ Palps
7.Storm Trooper
8.Shaak Ti (All I'm gonna say is she would look amazing)
9.ROTS Ani
10.ROTS Obi
I could go on for a while but Maul is up here too.

Loki,

It was all I could do NOT to put Shaak Ti on my list, but if I did, I'd have to put Plo Koon, Sassee Tinn, Ayla, Mace and a few others on too and I just don't have the space so I only put my favorite PT Jedi....Kit Fisto!

I've never wanted to be a completist on a line so badly as I do on this one. As it is I figure I have room for five more figures. So they are as follow...

1. Dooku
2. Maul
3. Sith Eyes Anakin (preferably not a battle pose, I'm thinking Jedi temple assault)
4. Jango Fett
5. Boba Fett

My personal hope is that if these are the next five then maybe by that time I'll either be out of the parents house, or talked them into letting me have the spare bedroom so I'll have room for all the glorious other figures!

Back