Pete Postlethwaite has died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roland Tembo :slap
The Lost World
13992-22252.gif

magicword.gif

That sucks, I just got through watching him in The Lost World and he was great in THE TOWN.

You cant not know this guy. He's been around, and done so much. He's one of those actors that you immediately reconize, and still you dont go "Oh it's Pete Postlethwaite". He melts into the movie, and becomes the part he's playing. This guy ruled. RIP.

Some people don't recognise this guy ? :lol
It seems to me he was in everything I've seen. :rotfl

Like Celtic says he's one of the few great actors who you don't see as himself but his character he's playing even if you recognise him from another movie(s).

I know, huh? What wasn't he in?

Spielberg called him the greatest living actor. I don't think he was entirely exaggerating. I don't know a whole lot about acting, but the fact that no one knew his name says a lot.

Lame. :(

____ you cancer.

This is a real shame. :( He was terrific in Brassed Off and who can forget his character from The Usual Suspects?
He was genuinely a good bloke, too. Though I never met him myself, he worked with some film students at the Plymouth College of Art and Design a few years ago - one of which is a friend of a friend of mine, so to speak - and they had nothing but good things to say about him.

R.I.P. Pete.

At first, I couldn't believe it. I actually didn't know his name too, but lately I brushed up on it. It is amazing how many movies Pete has popped up in (many of which were some of my favorites), sometimes unexpectedly, yet it always seemed to work. Talented man.

RIP Pete. He will be missed. :(

I think this guy could take the corniest line and make it badass. He was in the Clash of the Titans remake too I think.

Back