Persona 4 Arena

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am. Who are you guys using right now? I am having a hard time really picking up anyone, but for now I am messing around with Elizabeth on ranked matches and it seems to be working out. She seems so good at first glance, but she's pretty terrible all in all probably one of the worst characters in the game. Same with Kanji too he can be hard to get stuff going with.

I was really excited to use Naoto, but she feels kind of awkward to play. I might keep messing around with her though because when pros use her its really awesome.

I am. Who are you guys using right now? I am having a hard time really picking up anyone, but for now I am messing around with Elizabeth on ranked matches and it seems to be working out. She seems so good at first glance, but she's pretty terrible all in all probably one of the worst characters in the game. Same with Kanji too he can be hard to get stuff going with.

I was really excited to use Naoto, but she feels kind of awkward to play. I might keep messing around with her though because when pros use her its really awesome.

elizabeth is the weakest kanji is 1 of the strongest I beleave but he is slow and takes more time to recover.

The best part of this game is the creepy old guy that says welcome to the velvet room lol

Akihiko Sanada is pretty badd ass in this game very powerful but short reach and slow.

im maining akihiko at the moment. for some reason i always pick the guy that just punches people in fighting games lol. i really wish they would take out that autocombo feature though seems a little too noob friendly, but thats just me

Autocombos don't do much damage and you need the first half of them to do basic combos as a lot of those moves can't be done any other way, such as AAA

Game is pretty much unplaybaly online on 360 fighters move so slow hope that patch comes soon.

Playing Teddie right now. I haven't come across one person playing him yet. I'm having a blast with this game. Going to finish the P4 anime before I start the story mode since its a direct sequel. Apparently it's like 30 something hours.

Nice match Kamhaul I suck at fighting games the lag is horrible on this game on 360

i pretty much only play fighting games seriously lol. we can play again when the patch comes out.

do you play marvel? ill be willing to play you in that

i pretty much only play fighting games seriously lol. we can play again when the patch comes out.

do you play marvel? ill be willing to play you in that

Yeah I have ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 I might need another madcatz fight pad controller the stupid right bumper is not working which is fine for persona cause its not used lol. I really had fun playing persona maybbe tommorow will give it another go an the lag wont be as bad. You are really good at that game I was just trying to make it a match for ya.

Back