Premium Format Perseus - Clash of the Titans Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow would've been better off just doing greek mythology PFs in general without any correlation to the Clash of the Titans movie.

I'd be way, way more interested in something like that and I think so would most people.

Or even the God of War series.

So, I liked this enough to buy one. Now now, before we all start stoning me, I know there were issues with the film AND this piece, but I've always been enthralled with monster movies, so this still really appealed to me. He arrived today. There are quite a few combinations of things to display him with. Here are some photos of my EX #16/250

20120723_190710.jpg
20120723_190503.jpg
20120723_190429.jpg
20120723_190443.jpg
20120723_190329.jpg
20120723_190323.jpg
20120723_190245.jpg

Uhhhh...not to rain on ur parade but the likeness is really not there. Thats the same actor as the main guy from avatar right? Oh and it may be the lighting but the paint on the face looks like a different tone than on the neck. It looks that way in all of ur pics which makes me think it's not the lighting. Oh well to each his own.

got the ex 2 days ago. 96/250. This is the worse statue i have in my entire collection. But he looks ok next to my ARH Medusa, so i will keep him.
photo2zrm.jpg

photo1kj.jpg

photo3nm.jpg

I dunno, but after seeing this in person displayed at my LCS, I kinda like it. I'm even contemplating of getting it once I'd have some extra cash...

LOL

OMG those face sculpts are just bad....
They are bad just from a generic point of view as well. Not just the likeness. Just bad....lol

But hey, what does it look like standing next to the ARH Medusa??

I'll definitely consider a Clash of the Titans PF if they can nail Sam Worthington's likeness right.

I don't think the sculpts are bad just the paint is utterly some of Sideshow's WORST!

The Unpainted sculpts look much better IMO

perseuspf5.jpg

perseuspf2.jpg

Back