Pepper Potts Rescue Concept Figure Getting Closer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this concept Iron Armour Girl figure kit posted on facebook last week. After some sleuthing, found out it's being produced by a company called Lightning Toys (if this violates anything delete the thread).
I've been trying to figure out how if there was a way to do a custom Pepper Rescue since last year. I was hoping Pepper was going to get her own armor in IM3 (even just as a present that she never actually wore, but instead it was the big stuffed bunny--missed opportunity to show Tony's obsession with both making suits and protecting Pepper IMO). So the closest she came was wearing an Iron Man suit in the explosion which looked kind of weird. Maybe she'll get something in one of the Avengers movies, who knows.

Anyway this suit seems to be based by the concept drawing up top. Not sure of the quality, could be cheap looking dull plastic, so will just have to see. It will likely take quite a bit of custom work to get it right (picking up an extra HT figure; taking the portrait out of the Pepper in helmet custom to replace the anime portrait; reworking parts; modding extra parts; repainting, etc). I'll be looking for a customizer next year to take it on. If this works out I may even get a second for a blue scheme repaint with a different portrait because that looks pretty cool too.

166ahzk.jpg

No one I trust has a preorder, so I'll take my chances and wait till it comes out. Also I want a review so I know the quality first. I'd also have liked a silver version over the gold.

Back